I Get Awoken by Loud "Knocks"

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
smokahontas

I Get Awoken by Loud "Knocks"

Post by smokahontas »

Often times, as I'm falling asleep or already sleeping I get woken up by loud knocks. It used to happen often, it stopped for a little bit but I got woken up by the knocks again a few nights ago. 3 really loud knocks. Almost in my ear. Sometimes I'd keep sleeping and it would knock again until it'd wake me. Sometimes I'd be half way up and even yell "who is it" or "what?" Expecting a response but get a knock again until I'd wake up and realize it's 3 in the morning and everyone's sleeping. Then I'd either be spooked or just confused and go back to bed. Is this a common thing or could it possibly mean something?

Now it gets kinda creepy, sometimes I hear whispers in my ear when I'm asleep. When I was younger I would think my sister's messing with me, but it still happens and she's married and moved out. I don't know what could possibly explain it. I try so hard to hear and understand what's being said but I never could decipher the whispers.
yukiteru25

Re: Someone's knocking....

Post by yukiteru25 »

I do not know if you still wish an answer but if you want to get rid of a ghost or spirit, I find it helpful to just slam a door until you feel it's enough. By then, the ghost should be gone.

And to what it mean, I have a ghost in my room that has been with me since I was 5 and it has most times only bothered to tell me something important, or give advice, so try to listen carefully and focus your mind on those whispers. Maybe it will come in handy.
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

That's pretty awesome that you have a spirit guiding you. I try so hard to listen but it catches me completely off guard and it so quick I don't catch it.
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

Yeah, I ended up realizing that I should have listened to the old ghost before. It would have saved me a heartbreak.
You could try by holding or wearing receptive stones that put your mind into more of a spiritual sensing mode.
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

Heartbreaks aren't fun but I learned through mine, they benefit you more than you realize it in the long run. Thanks for the tip, hopefully it helps.
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

I realized that too. You end up seeing how strong and loved you are.
I am pleased to be of help. If if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

Absolutely! It's a painful process but you end up stronger than you were when you started the relationship.

Well, since you offered, do you have any suggestions on stones that would help?
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

Jade, emerald, amethyst, sodalite, lapiz lazuli, black tourmaline, aquamarine.
Mostly any green, blue or purple stone.
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

I have a few amethyst stones and necklaces, it's my birthstone. :)
So turquoise would be good too?
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

Yeah turquoise would also work, as it is a receptive stone.
Though I recommend mostly amethyst or sodalite, because they are also for healing, and enhance the mind.
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

Sounds good. Thank you so much! :D
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

At your service.
FoxandAshes

Post by FoxandAshes »

I don't know if this comforts you or not, however, I used to experience the same thing when I was younger. It was pretty much the same situation actually. I felt like my sister was coming in my room late at night and whispering loudly, "HELLO," right in my ear. I did make the mistake of getting so afraid of the whispers, that I cut off that ability, but I was only ten and I had no idea of what to do. Since I moved to the house I am currently living in, five years ago, I also experience the knocking coming right across the room from me. Loud too! I would get annoyed and a little freaked out when my mirror turned away from me and towards the door though. I felt guilty the morning after, for yelling at it to stop. If it bothers you, and won't give you the answer you are looking for, kindly but assertively ask the spirit if it could either explain what it has been trying to say or let you sleep through the night. It's okay to develop rules and respect with one another.
If I could give you some advice, it would be to make sure you are shielding yourself (it might be a lonely spirit but better safe than sorry). Don't be too afraid, it is relatively the same as if your sister was waking you in the night to tell you about a dream. I hope this helped :)
Three things cannot remain hidden; the sun, the moon and the truth.
OwDavid

Post by OwDavid »

Does it mean larimar stone would do on this situation as well? (I'm going through something similar)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”