Spirit, hallucination, maybe something else?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Gentle Melody

Spirit, hallucination, maybe something else?

Post by Gentle Melody »

Can you guys help me understand this, please?
Three to four years ago I saw human-shaped figures walking through my house, mostly during the night, and always when I tried to look clearly at them, they disappeared. It was when I started to learn about energy work, then I stopped learning from some time, and during tha time I didn't see those figures.
And now that I'm learning about witchcraft, I'm seeing those things again, sometimes clearer than they were then, and I'm worried about it. The last three months were very harsh to me, things had gone crazy on almost every part of my life, but in the end, nothing of what happened was really bad.
I don't know if there is a connection between they and what is happening, but they surely give me creeps blue_flee
They tend to stay on the same places, my room, my parents room, and on the living room, and this house is very old but I don't know if the owner had some attachment to it, they also appear more when I'm alone at home ( maybe because it's easier to notice them when I don't have anything else to focus), they also go away when a cleansing ritual happens, but they come back a few days later.
Thanks in advance!
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica
graveghoul

Re: Spirit, hallucination, maybe something else?

Post by graveghoul »

Same exact thing has been happening to me. I think by embracing witchcraft we are opening ourselves up to everything. The creepy, the miraculous, the awe inspiring, etc. There's so much our mind doesnt understand. But what most people will say is that as long as you feel no malicious intent, just let em be. I know. Sounds hard but if we are to embrace all that the existence has to show us, we have to know that there will be things that appear to us that we wont wanna see. I wear a charm that i have personally cleansed and blessed. It's kind of my protection charm. Works as far as i know. The moment i take it off, the spirits swarm to me like crazy. Maybe a protective ring or necklace would help you.
Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

Yeah, that would be effective, but I'm more concerned about the others living here, my mom told me that she felt something here as well, but they've never showed themselves as dangerous. I don't know if it's okay to communicate with them, since I've never did it before, but I'll try using a charm too.

Thanks, graveghoul :)

graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Never a problem. Good luck :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Do some shielding for yourself and for the house. Watch to see what the apparitions do. Sometimes things are just there. They might be lonely and just enjoy being around you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

SnowCat wrote:Do some shielding for yourself and for the house.
Aww, now that I think about it, there was a shield around the house, but since it was 5 to 6 months old and I've never taken care of its maintenance, it is broken now :(
I'll set up another shield right now.
SnowCat wrote:They might be lonely and just enjoy being around you.
That's a good point too, Haha.

Thanks Snow! :)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”