Sensing the spirit of trees

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
mangosandy82

Sensing the spirit of trees

Post by mangosandy82 »

Whenever I look at trees I can sense their spirit. Or at least tell how they're feeling. I can tell by feeling how their branches stretch out. I can even sense their branches...well feel them. Some trees feel sad, others snoody, prideful, etc. does anyone know what this would be called? Does anyone else have this too? This one tree on the way to my house is sad.

I can do the same with people. I sense their presence. Sometimes when I sense my boyfriends dad's presence he ends up coming in the room for something. I am a sensitive, and a bit psychic..
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Sensing the spirit of trees

Post by Starwitch »

I feel the same way about trees, as if I can sense their feelings. I'm not aware of a name specifically for that though. Trees are awesome.
MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

That's truly an amazing gift that you have. I feel the same way about tree's. Strongly believe that tree's can speak to us if were listening closely enough. You should offer the tree blessing's if it's sad or try healing it with you're energy.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I like to offer healing energy to trees if they are sick or sad. I especially hate to see a big scar or hole in a tree where it's been caught in a storm or carelessly trimmed by humans. That can kill a tree. People often don't give much thought to trees. I wish they would teach more about them in school. These dummies that clear their whole plot of land simply to make mowing easier don't know or care about how they're affecting the environment and potentially causing flooding issues for their neighbors.
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

I'm actually just a tiny bit jealous of you two, as I wish I had that ability, being a wand maker and all. I have a very vague version of what you describe, where I can get a sense of positive or negative energy from an object, though not just trees. It would be very cool if it were a bit more specific to different emotions, like what you have. As to a name for it, honestly, I have no idea. It sounds a lot like empathy, but, with trees...?
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can do this. :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I just had a situation where I think I met a spirit in my backyard, that belonged to the tree. I'm not entirely sure, honestly. Haha. It was a great feeling, though. (: I'm the same way.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

In Greek mythos, they are called Dryads -- tree nymphs!

I often sense the feelings of the tree. Sometimes when I'm meditating at the park or at the forest, I receive messages from them. I clairvoyantly perceive their world and some of them spoke to me.

One of the tree nymphs I communicated with was really really sad because they've received many other dryads families that were forced to withdraw from places where man has cut down trees and destroyed their habitation. She also said to me that a type of dryads which called hamadryads are dying. Hamadryads are born bonded to a particular tree so when the tree died or was cut, the hamadryad living in it died as well. :(
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

When I was 6, I had a favorite elm tree on the school playground. I'd play around it, tell it kid things. When I was in my mid 30's, I was making an important change in my life and was just drawn back to that same tree on the old playground. I put my hands on the trunk and it felt like, well, like it remembered me. It was a sense of a warm hello. It brought tears to my eyes. That's the only tree I ever felt that way about. I was glad to read your stories. It explains some.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”