Odd happenings...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Sakura Blossom

Odd happenings...

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Ever since I blessed my altar for the fey, weird things have been going on in my house. Right after it happened, the statues on my altar turned when my back was turned, and no one had come into my room... Then I got home from work and this cyrstal charm on my window was twisting and turning on its own... And I found a twig in my shoe, when there was no way a twig could get in there. I also saw my offering had been pulled out of its bowl, while I was still in the room. Then everything just stopped for awhile.

But just now, I had something... Odd happen. I had gotten home from work and getting food, I put my keys into my purse and I remember putting it in there for sure. I even had the KFC bag closed and tightened. However, I just went to take my KFC bowl out of the bag... And my keys were at the bottom of the bag, under the bowl. In the fridge.

I don't know what to make of this...
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
dreadedpsychopomp

Re: Odd happenings...

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

I think the fae might be playing with you and showing you that they're there and have noticed you.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That's what I was thinking too, but I hadn't heard from them in awhile... And my room is a MESS. I know they don't like messes, so I'm surprised. I suppose that must be what it is! I don't know what else it could be!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

I think it depends on the type and the individual. They might also be trying to tell you to clean your room. :P
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I suppose that is true. My room is pretty clean, I just have a mattress on my floor leftover from when my friend slept over. I'll work on getting it cleaned up tomorrow. (:

DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Do you have pets? They can be more mischievous then the fae! :)

There are lots of things that like to play tricks. Fae, Coyote, Crow, spirits of children... unless they show any intent to harm you I wouldn't worry.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

We have dogs that do not leave the kitchen and never come into my room, and I have a bird that stays in his cage, so no pets that could cause mischief. (:

I don't think it's children or spirits.. I really think it must be the fae, as I block off my room to spirits, and not the fae.

DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Addie13 wrote:We have dogs that do not leave the kitchen and never come into my room, and I have a bird that stays in his cage, so no pets that could cause mischief. (:

I don't think it's children or spirits.. I really think it must be the fae, as I block off my room to spirits, and not the fae.

I don't know a lot about the fae but I recall an elderly friend of mine who used to leave a little saucer of milk out at night for them to get on their good side. I don't know if it would help but it might be worth a try.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I've read that, that they like milk. (: I do leave them offerings, and also a little dish of jewelry too. I should change up the offering, though. It's been a little while since I've changed it.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”