My Brother's Problem

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Bartleby

My Brother's Problem

Post by Bartleby »

I am speaking for my brother, so I do not know every detail of this, but if anyone has ANY advice... don't hold back. We are scared.

Yesterday morning, my younger brother went to speak to our mom all in a panic. He'd been waiting for someone to wake up so he could have refuge. What happened? Something terrible was in his room. Sometimes it travels with him, he says. It had bothered him all night and the past few days, limiting sleep. He claims it would say things in a language he didn't understand, and that it had even once went with him to a friends house-- where the friend watched it chase my brother up the stairs.

The same morning, two hours later, a house guest of ours received a phone call from a friend who warned her there would be lots of activity today. Not a minute later, in the upstairs hallway, our ceiling light exploded. The light bulbs were intact, and were actually still on, but the globe of glass around it had been destroyed.

My brother says the thing says threatening stuff to him and about us all in the house, and that it absolutely hates my room and in fact won't go in my room. He also says the thing once looked different and less scary than it does now. The current description is as follows:

Extremely long arms. At least twice the length of a human's.
Red skin that rots?
A sort of see-through head in which a brain can be seen.
A wide mouth like a salamander's with long, sharp teeth.
A rounded bottom that touches the floor with possibly small legs. I don't quite recall the description exactly on this part, but it doesn't walk on two legs like a person.

I don't know where to go from here. It seems attached to my brother, which is alarming, as he is increasingly less social and isn't like he was. This is taking a serious toll on him. This would be very hard for me to believe at all but after hearing the hall light explode I don't know what to think. ANY advice is welcome.
Serenity Willow

Re: My Brother's Problem

Post by Serenity Willow »

Merry Meet Bartleby. I'm so sorry this is happening to your brother and your family. Starwitch is definitely more experienced in this area but I do have my accounts to tell and what we did to get rid of the problem. I'm going to pm you about what happened in my house. I'm just getting my house settled and will be back. Please pm if I happen to get delayed. Blessings <3
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
Elluir

Post by Elluir »

I urge you to get help from someone experienced. Hopefully someone on this forum can help. I am not sure where your religious leanings lie but I'd be calling up some sort of demonologist/paranormal investigator. Actually I'd be on the phone with a priest myself - but I'm still a bit catholic at times.

Something dark is going on. I will keep you in my prayers.

Main point - get someone other people involved. This sounds a bit much for you to be handling on your own.
Serenity Willow

Agreed on that Elluir and I pm'd her with the same advice. :)
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

Thanks for the responses. We were in contact with a minister of some sort today after getting the okay from my brother, but once the minister started asking questions, my brother's defenses went way up. It didn't go well. My mother is trying to find a demonologist or the like still.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

You said that the creature hates your room right, that it wont go in there, maybe you should let your brother stay with you in your room until this matter is resolved, it's always a good thing to have someone to help you during the night when things become even more scary. If you can't find anyone from your religion to help you can always turn to another, like a priest or a shaman, it doesn't matter what they beliefs are, you just need someone with experience and success with dealing with these kinds of entities.

I hope everything works out for your family and especially for your brother.
Serenity Willow

Great advise Sammy :)
Mockingjay

Post by Mockingjay »

I also agree with sammy about your brother staying in your room. It may discourage, or at the very least confuse, this spirit/demon. Hope everything sorts itself out. Blessed be )O(
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

I would try sprinkling/asperging the room with holy water and blessed salt, or perhaps purify it via smudging.

I hope you are able to solve this difficult problem.

Blessed Be! <3

PS - the dog/puppy in your avatar is so, so adorable!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I would bomb the place with smudge. Open all the windows and doors and go widdershins around the whole house thrice, ( three times) with the smudge using a crow or vulture feather, and demand that whatever is there to leave your dwelling and return to their own realm. Have brother smudged outside, get barefoot at least (naked at best) and stomp his feet a few times when, smudging, ( he can also scream for them to be away while you smudge) then scourge him and command that anything that lingers to leave at that time, follow up with an asperging, with sun charged water. Use pine or cedar branch to sprinkle him with the water, and anoint him with a protective pentagram, on the forehead with pine or juniper essential oil. You can also draw the pentagram at each of the openings to the house.
When casting away the "rider" use all positive words like ...go back to the realm from whence you came, go there stay there, be away from this place/ person and stay away. NEVER, say something like 'don't come back" or "we have no room for you here" or "do not inhabit this person/place" No contractions of the word NO. Never use,...never, no, not, can't, won't, shouldn't ....any words like that. OK??? Call the minister off, you can do this. Good Luck and Bright Blessings, FirebirdFlys
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AzaleaMoon

Post by AzaleaMoon »

Great advise, I agree.
Aura_Guru

Post by Aura_Guru »

Hmm... the entitys description doesnt match anything particular but many spirits can alter their forms.I suggest you perform a powerfull exorcism ritual -since the entity is obviously malicious and intents harm- with you brother present in the circle.The spell in this very site is exceptional but make sure to attempt it with will and conviction.Multiple attempts may be required.When successfull perform a banish negativity spell followed by a warding spell on the entire house.Perform divination to ensure the entity is vanquished but ensure this is done a circle so as to prevent accidentaly attracting possible hostile attention.

P.S Feel free to contact me if problem persists via PM.I've got some experience in such things and I'll be glad to help. )O(
lovetheplanets

Post by lovetheplanets »

This, I am sure is a demon. Or a Poltergeist. Your brother is its agent. It is attached to your brother and becoming stronger and more powerful from affecting, communicating anything like that with your brother. It is common for demons/poltergeists to become attached to a young person, who is immature or naive or anyone who is mentally unstable. He is being affected by it VERY much obviously. It is definitely influencing him. Therapy and you religious beliefs will help. Cleanse the house, protection spells, priests, anything you think may help DO IT. These things MUST be taken seriously and can lead to a possible death or loss of some sort. You have to do something before it gets any worse. Once it gets powerful enough from your brother it will do more to your household, throw things and such. It is very scary, I know from personal experience, though something stopped it from becoming worse. Do as much as you can to protect yourself and your family.

Blessings, I will pray for you. But these things happen because they must, it is fate.

I can only hope and pray that you find and use a solution and that it works. Use protection spells and banishing spells at least once a month. Try negativity rings, hematite everything that may possibly help. I can only hope this helps you.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

this sounds extreamly dark... i have very little expiriance so i cant tell you much but i IS a very good idea for him to be in your room, thats also wat i thought reading that. do you do some cleanseing ritual or something regularly in there, cause that might be it... but ya try a lot of the stuff lovetheplants suggested, they are good ideas
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

Thanks for the responses! I would like to update that it has quieted down dramatically. When it first happened, I rang a bell throughout the house to try and dispel some of the negativity. I put a plant in his room with protective stones in the soil. Salt was placed in all the doorways and window sills. Also, for months after, I maintained protection over myself and my own room each and every day.

Happily, my brother is doing much, much better. He used to sit up in his room all day- literally. Now he's out, hanging with friends, making new friends, biking, etc. He's been more open to new things. We talk and have hang out more than we used to and we get on a lot better! The dark cloud that was all around him before seems to have dispelled.

Of course, I'm still cautious. I still place protection over my room. My mother does her own thing to feel safe as well. But we're not on pins and needles with fear anymore, and my brother is a lot happier and alive. Thank you all very much for your advice.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”