Green Spirit?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Aniu

Green Spirit?

Post by Aniu »

Today I noticed I've been on a slow (But slight) decline spiritually, mentally, and physiclly so I decided to meditate (Something that I know helps alot but I always over look). I went through the basic chakra cleansing when I had to stop because I was getting eaten up by bugs. I got to my yellow chakra before I stopped. Then I started to play with my dog who was a bit more playful than usual. When we were done I looked over to where I usually throw her toys and a almost perfect outline of a man was walking in my back yard almost exactly where I was meditating. Seeing it made me happy. I waved and said hi, but then added that he was welcome to linger around here but I would really like it if her stayed outside ( I have around 4 ghosts in my tiny home already- which is enough for each of them to have their own room). Then I vanished. The only thing that sparks my interest in this spirit is its color. That was the first times I saw a spirit that was green. Does this have any particular importance or is it nothing?
Forever live in love and light!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Green Spirit?

Post by Symandinome »

maybe its symbolic of a lesson that the spirit is meant to teach you. Look at color correspondence for the "green" and maybe some of "green's" attributes will be relevant to somethign that is goign on in your life which could be the reason why this spirit took on this color. No guarantee or anything but its a start. Very interesting though keep us updated.
FireQueen

Re: Green Spirit?

Post by FireQueen »

The next chakra after the solar plexus is the heart chakra (green).... maybe it was a projection from your heart chakra?
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”