((Wanting To Know More About)) Shadow People

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
.xAlyssa.

((Wanting To Know More About)) Shadow People

Post by .xAlyssa. »

I would really like to know about them because I sort of get the idea but I'm still clueless... Can someone explain to me what they are, why or how they appear and how to talk to them while also receiving their response? I just want to knnow everything I can about them. Thanks:]
.xAlyssa.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

The more negative ones (The ones that just give you the creeps and terrify you) appear when there are negative situations in the house (family arguing constantly, someone or something died in your house, even someone recently hitting puberty). I don't know much else!
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

Okay well thanks:]
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Shadow beings tend to be collectives of energy that have taken form, normally as a human shape or an animal depending on the amount of energy. These collectives form from mass energy releases, be they highly emotional events or even magical workings. One can even purposely create them, though those tend to have more to them that just seeming as a shadow. Depending on the energy it is made of is what is drawn to.

These beings do tend to have intelligence to them, but not much in most cases, though you might be surprised at times Try using a pendulum or something else similar where you can do basic yes or no questions. Can also ask it to give you some kind of sign. If it shows to be a more intelligent form, try using many of the same methods that one would use for communication with a spirit.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

There are also a few shadow entities that have been around since about the dawn of time, those can be some very scary entities to encounter. Not that they intend harm, but that they have collected enough energy to just be intimidating. Those ones have intelligence to talk to you.
Purewitch22

Re: ((Wanting To Know More About)) Shadow People

Post by Purewitch22 »

So it sounds like Shadow People are the things that are folowing me! Now I'm freaked out, even MORE!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Jo.A

Re: ((Wanting To Know More About)) Shadow People

Post by Jo.A »

Don't know much about them, but I have had some encounters with this kind of creatures, first one seems like I pissed off some of them by making a spell... three shadows appeared (well at least for me, they appeared) forming a triangle and gave me a low down of energy then they flew.

Second time I felt a calling from a graveyard so I went there and saw a shadow, could have been a dead person wanting something but it just disappeared as soon as I get closed.

Shadow spirits are lots and different kinds, from guardians of some realms, till dead people trying to communicate. I need to search more info about them, because I've always been followed by some of those, in many ways and forms.

as a "SHADOW" in the literal meaning, there are spirits that doesn't do much, they are like silhouettes living in a parallel universe. But lots of spirits appear in forms of SHADOWS.

I say a lot and at the end I feel like I said nothing sorry for that. :oops:
Golden Light

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”