Scariest Spirit Experiences?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Nothing can harm you dear friend.
I know this from being in one of the most spiritually active places.

We are not these bodies. You should learn to recognize your own light and then bring this light into the world.

Love you.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I've had no experiences quite so vivid, but from my room I can hear breathing at night, very clearly, and coming from behind my head where there is only a wall leading to the outside. I don't get good vibes from it, it scares me, so badly that I sleep with the light on often and even that doesn't make the breathing stop.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Its not really windy at all...
Its actually on still nights that I hear it.

What's asperging?
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Does my expierience with the deep breaths and voices count?Then yes I had and I scared so much!!!!! :shock:
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

OMG if i were you i will be so shocked that i couldn't even speak!!
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

I was having some issues and was sleeping on my couch instead of my bed. It was becoming very stressful, and I knew that I had to break the habbit of sleeping on my couch, but I was unable to at that time.

So, I went to sleep on the couch and was awakened by a spirit (whom I knew), pulling my arm trying to get me up off the couch, to go to the bed. When I woke up from the tugging, I thought someone (living person) in the house was pulling me up, but I saw the outline of the spirit in an shadow and orb like form, standing behind my head and felt them there just as if it were a real live person standing behind you. I felt them on my arm too where they were pulling me. They felt very warm on my arm where they were gripping me and I could see a very clear orb like shadow on my arm where there hand would have been on me. I looked at it for a couple of minutes, until I realized what was going on.

I was very shocked to say the least. I was also mad at them, and told them to leave me alone, and not come back to me. It's not really the best way to wake up :shock:
And it worked, I did not sleep on the couch again :shock:
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Ember Nightwolf

Re: Scariest Spirit Experiences?

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

I had a really strange experience this summer, we were going for a family walk in some private grounds my grandma shares, and we were a little spread out. I stopped just between a lake and a stream, for no real reason, and looked onto the grassy hillside opposite me through the trees. I suddenly had this really vivid feeling, as though I were a great animal/ beast. I felt myself bounding over the stream and up the hill, running at an impossible, supernatural speed, until I was into the trees at the top of the hill. It felt so real, I was in shock. As I stood there (still at the bottom of the hill, as myself), my little sister came crashing down the path. She told me she had seen an enormous animal, nothing she recognized, looking a little like a huge dog, but agile like a deer, running up the hill 'seriously' fast. She said it was gone in the blink of an eye, into 'those trees' (pointing into the trees I had seen). When asking my grandma, she claimed no such animal would ever have existed on these grounds. It makes you think, doesn't it? ENW
There are three sides to a coin.
luna22

Post by luna22 »

This happened when I was living in the dorms at college-

I returned from a weekend away to find my heater blasting at 90, I didn't leave it on. Once I walked through my bedroom door, I heard them whisper - "Shh... She's back, she's back, look!" and a few of them said my name a few times (sounded like at least 4 different voices). I immediately turned the heat off and opened the windows, trying to clear the air. I put on a movie to try to distract myself from what had happened, but then boxes and suitcases under my bed started getting pushed around, crashing into each other. I was like- f this, and went to take a shower. I felt a presence in the room, but didn't want to surrender, because, well, it was my damn house! I turned the water on, and as soon as I had closed the curtain my giant, and totally stably located bodywash crashed down into the water. I reached to pick it up, and someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me down into the water. It left a mark on my wrist. I killed the water and bolted out of there, ran across the quad like a crazy person, must have seemed like that scene on "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", I certainly felt like it.

Needless to say I didn't sleep in my room or dorm much. Apparently this wasn't uncommon, as multiple other female rooms on my floor had experienced similar things, some much worse. The campus was on an old army base, they had a dilapidated psych ward and a POW prison a few blocks down from my dorm.
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

wow. that is truly freaky!
Another thing happened just the other day, nowhere near as scary or harmful as that, but it still scared me. I was up in my bedroom with my sister a few days ago, when she suddenly looked to the door and frowned. I asked her what the matter was and she said she had thought she had just seen a tall, hooded figure. I thought she was just seeing things and thought nothing of it. I was having a sleepover that night, when I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw a tall, black hooded figure, a little (but not quite) like the ghost of the christmas future in the muppets christmas carol. I checked, and I could see its outline against these glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling. I prayed for protection and said that if it was a negative spirit, then he was banished, then fell straight back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, my friend turned to me and told me she had woken up in the middle of the night and seen a tall, dark, hooded figure. Wow, I was scared the next night!
There are three sides to a coin.
Starwolf176

Post by Starwolf176 »

Mine isn't really scary but everytime my sis takes a picture of me in the dark a wolf head shadow appears in the pic and she has found scratches on her that are like claws on a paw. We always feel stuff rubbing on our legs and its icy cold. I beleive his name is sage when i thought about it that name just came into my head with no logical reason for it. Spirit wolf maybe can anyone explain? Oh and other than that all the spirits we have in out house seem so follow me around there was this orb one night when my dad was video taping and it followed me and even went through me a few times.... but I like the spirits mostly they are like company to me
ikaba

Post by ikaba »

I guess it would be when my cousin had some dwelling spirit in her apartment. She couldn't even sleep there and as soon as I entered her home I could feel it. So we decided to have a small cleansing ritual hoping to send him off into a better place where he can find relief. He was such a bothered being. Anyway, after we talked it through in the kitchen and He even came to pinch me in the back, which is kinda unusual for a 'ghost' (for some reason I don't like calling the spirits of passed humans ghosts), but his energies were really ridden all over the place. Probably feeding off of my cousins fear.

So we sat down in the living room with some candles and a friend started with the ritual as I let him come and join us. Suddenly it was like I saw past all that negativity in him and realized how tortured he really was and felt sad for him. At that moment I felt like this huuuge ball of energy grew inside of me, it was a really physical feeling. My breath stopped and my cousin looked at me and told me she saw this muddy blue color on my neck, like a bruise, and that's when the ball of energy moved right through me and I could barely sit and almost fainted. After that I believe he was gone. Reason why I found this 'scary' was because I had never felt it so physically potent as then and it left me pretty goddamn convinced.
cookie_keeper

Post by cookie_keeper »

To Starwolf176,
About the wolf spirit, there are many possibilities. He may be a spirit dwelling in the house you are staying right now, or he may be following you around and protecting you cause you said he attacked you sis (something like your spirit guide). Or maybe its a spirit that has an evil intention, but I that doubt that cause when you said you can hear his name, he should at least be friendly to you. About the other spirits, maybe they find you interesting because you can talk to them so they decided to follow you? They might need you to do a favor for them but thats only if you can hear them. Don't worry so much unless they start attacking you then I would suggest a banishing spell and a protection spell for yourself and your family. :) I have a Japanese guy following me too :) I was super scared when I didn't realize it cause I always felt that there was this spirit looming over me... lol.
cookie~keeper :)
Winter Rose

Post by Winter Rose »

Ohhh spooky stories!!

My friend and I were having a sleep over. Everything was totally normal, so we snuggled down and went to sleep. The light had been off for about ten minutes, and I started feeling quite uneasy. I didn't want to bother her, so I didn't say anything. Another five minutes went by, and then at EXACTLY the same time, we both looked at each other and said "There is someone in the room". It was at exactly the same time... We're not paranoid people, but we checked in her bathroom. Fine. We checked in the cupboard. Fine. We checked behind the curtains, and there was still nothing there. We thought we were going crazy. So, we went back to bed, but we had the lights down low. After a while, we couldn't stand the feeling, or the "presence" that there was someone there. So, we ran out and slept somewhere else. I've seen/felt spirits before. I could tell that this one wasn't a good one. Seriously, it was soooooo scary!!!

~Winter Rose~
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

I used to live in this house and I shared a room with my sister. I always felt this sad presence and smelt this strong sickly sweet smell. Anyway one night it was especially strong and my sister woke up screaming that she smells dead people and saw someone hung on our roof. I can only asume that that was how the presence I felt died. I wish I got the chance to talk to it but I didnt know how to back then :(
Blessed Be
DarkDeathGoddess

Post by DarkDeathGoddess »

I used to live in a 'haunted' house and lots of scary things happened there. The first thing that happened was on the first day we spent at the house. I live in South Africa and everybody puts up fences. Our house didn't have a fence so we called in a guy to put one up for us. When he got there, he layed everything out on the grass to check that it was all there (everything was). Then when they started to put up the fence, all the nuts and bolts mysteriously dissapeared. So the guy went to buy more. He came back and the fee was put up without hassle. That night I went into my room and found the nuts and bolts in a pyramid formation. I took no notice of it as I thought it was my brother playing tricks on me. About a month later I woke to my dogs barking at a corner in my room. Again I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. I had a dream that night that there was a man all dressed in black holding a knife. He said "I'm going to kill you" which woke me up. When I woke up, my dogs were still staring at the corner. The next night, I had a dream that my room was on fire and woke up to find the skirting boards burnt. The 'happenings' stopped for about a year. Then one night my brother came into my room to find me levitating above my bed. He got his phone and filmed me. I watched it the next day.
Nothing else happened after that.
Sorry for spelling/grammar

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”