Spirit in my house

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
blondie

Spirit in my house

Post by blondie »

Hi, I'm new here, but not really new to the world of spirits, etc. I've always seen animal spirits, cats mostly, and have had several of my animals that have passed away "return" for a short time to say good-bye. While I was a child we had a spirit cat that remained in our house for years, and even my father who didn't like cats, nor did he have any belief in spirits whatsoever, well he saw the cat several times. I currently have a very playful spirit cat in my house that always seems to get under my feet and try to trip me!

Anyway, during the past couple weeks, well.... I think I have a man here. I've seen him a few times outside, and the other night my daughter (who plays along when I tell her these things, but I don't know if she thinks I'm crazy some times) she came to my bedroom and said she understood now what I was talking about because she had just seen him pass the bookcase and disappear into the laundry room. Neither of us feels threatened by him at all, he's just kinda here. I find it rather exciting actually.

I'm wondering if the man who sold this house to us 3 years ago (he had a stroke during escrow and has been living in an elder care facility since) has possibly passed away recently and maybe it's him I'm seeing as he passes through. I'm going to ask his daughter when I see her next how her father is doing, but until then, I was wondering if anyone here has any thoughts or comments. Is there anyway I could try to communicate with him? I'm not interested in using a Ouija board at all, so I'm not even going to consider it. I do consider myself a little bit of a kitchen witch though, and I do dabble in rootwork and such, nothing ever dark or evil!

Thanks!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Well technically the man could be any spirit.
Spirits move freely between time and space(you can do the same when you astral travel).
You could ask her about him or maybe find out if anyone died that built the house or anything else.
How did he make you feel?
That determines whether you should attempt basic communication.
Sonni-Na

Post by Sonni-Na »

Have you tried talking directly to him? The house I grew up in we had 3 spirits. a young boy, a mom, and the dad. It's a sad and unfortunate story of how the ended up there and that is really irrelevant. But I noticed the little boy before the others. I was probably 6 when I "met" him. He was standing in front of my bedroom window when I woke up in the middle of the night one night. I was kinda startled at first because I had never even felt his presence, but I said "hi". He turned and looked a little confused at first, then smiled and said it back. We ended up playing together a few times over the next few years. The mom is the one who first told me what had happened to them and some digging at the library and poking around in the basement gave me the proof I needed.
blondie

Post by blondie »

Thank you for your input. I haven't seen him in the past couple of days, but I will just try to say hello when/if I see him again. I think the man that we bought the house from is the original owner, and I do know that his wife died while they lived here, about 10 years ago, so I would have expected to see her but apparently she has moved on.

I think I'll just play with the cat for now - hahaha. :)
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I agree with the advice of just talking to him. Just ask him how he's doing, treat him like a regular person and see what kind of response you get.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”