shadow beasts

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Hexima

shadow beasts

Post by Hexima »

hi,

i am worried because i'v been seeing these shadow beast like with red eyes, and to be honest i am scared how do i make them go away?
:D Blessed Be :D
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Where do you see them?

And how? In your mind or with your actual eyes?
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi honey,

i see it with my eyes, i could feel the evil around this beast i hear growling and it headed for my son who is a witch as well and i ran to his room and i grabbed sea salt and made a line on the floor we both chanted a binding spell. my son was pretty shaken up i was too, the beast didn't cross the line that i made, it was growling and hissing at us. this is not ur regular shadow people, i could feel the dark engery and we both was scared. i though maybe i should bless my house or something. my house is very old but pretty victorian house builted 1914 so this house has history. we have spirits in our house we don't bug them and they don't bug us. the spirits do fight the shadow people. :D
:D Blessed Be :D
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Does your son sense it too?

My guess is, if you h ave just opened your spiritual eye as it were to the energy around you then the entity has sensed that you are a source of energy from which it can feed.

I would start with basic aural protection (eg forming an energy barrier or shield around you) and then perhaps more on to an amulet for each of you and if you think you can raise and use the energy (i have issues with that but you may be able to) then shield the entire house.

My guess is that the entity bill leave you alone when it realizes that it wont be an easy meal.

You will also need to try and shed the fear of it you have, as in my eyes this will give it the energy and let it know that you are vulnerable, whereas if you have no fear it will move on.

If you subscribe to any deities then call them down as pillars of pure white energy around your home and imagine their energy forming a dome around you.

You may also want to write your own protective chant to use in times of emergency if you are out and about etc... but that would be personal to you os i cant help you there.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I'm rather interested in this shadow...thing. Those of you who remember me may recall study these things...at least I attempt to haha. Now, this beast, did it have any (recognizable) animalistic form?
icebunny

Re: shadow beasts

Post by icebunny »

Can you describe this dark beast in more detail? There are several different types of entities that fill that bill.

I would also suggest that you cleanse your house, yourself, your son, and everything you can get to. Extending the salt around the perimeter of your house might be a simple and easy way to start. Since you live in an older home as I do, you are well aware that as people pass through a place, they leave a little of themselves behind. The fact that they are acting in your interest seems to indicate that this malevolent being isn't as strong as you think it might be.

Also, what was your son's input on the situation? Is he very young?
Dearg-due

Post by Dearg-due »

I'm also interested in a more detailed description of these shadow beasts.

Can you think of any reasons why they suddenly appeared? Something that happened? An odd occurence or major emotional change for whatever reason in yourself or the people around you? Like Icebunny said the shadow beasts could be many different things, we need to narrow down the search.

And yes, protect yourself, your family and your home in every way you can think of.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hexima,

This "shadow beast" sounds like something as simple as dark energy. The fact that it seemed to go after your son is not surprising because even though he has most likely chosen to walk in the light, he may still be young enough that the dark energy will try and tempt him on some level. Keep in mind that energy is not physical but it could hurt him. If he is old enough to do his own spell it will be even more powerful to keep this thing out. Another thought I have is that you may want to find a stone or two that negates negative energy and place one on each side of his bedroom door and also on the windows in his room. Best to you dear. :)
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Shadowx and reikihealer83 gave you some really good advice Hexima.

I'd again like to stress the importance of not fearing. You are much stronger then this beast. Stand up to it and it will most likely be discouraged unless you've asked him there. If he senses fear though, he will try even harder to break your barriers.

Also, you and your son should practice meditation to raise his energy level and also practice shielding like Shadowx said. It is pretty tricky stuff, but a very good skill to have.

Again he is most likely simply attracting to the energy you guys are putting out. So do not fear if every now and then a spirit (maybe not so dark) tries to feed off of this.

Much luck and love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”