Demon Information

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SolidSnake

Demon Information

Post by SolidSnake »

Hey,I tried looking up things on Demons but I couldn't find anything.I'm trying to find out as much as I can to help this guy I know.If you could take the time to tell me anything about demons it would be greatly appreciated.
TaciRain
Banned Member

Post by TaciRain »

We could help you better if you describe what exactly about demons your looking for. I find it hard to believe you couldn't find ANYTHING on demons.

what do you need to know.

btw you should make a post in the intro section at the top. Welcome to EUM! ^^D
SolidSnake

Post by SolidSnake »

Sure I'll post in the introductions forums ^_^

The guy I'm helping is somehow becoming a demon. I need to save him before he hurts anybody else.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

SolidSnake wrote:Sure I'll post in the introductions forums ^_^

The guy I'm helping is somehow becoming a demon. I need to save him before he hurts anybody else.
hahahaha you friends with lenoard/sam/sal?
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

:evil: ...

You need to go directly to the demon that has your contract and kill them... take the contract to a 4th level demon and command him to break the contract. If he refuses to break the contract, start saying the holy words: AGLON, TETRAGRAMMATON, VAYCHEON, STIMULAMATHON, EROHARES, RETRASAMATHON, CLYORAN, ICION, ESITION, EXISTIEN, ERYONA, ONERA, ERASYN, MOYN, MEFFIAS, SOTER, EMMANUEL, SABAOTH, ADONAI, AMEN...

If he still refuses continue saying these words until he gives in...

If you made a pact with satan himself then this won't work... im sorry...

Don't be stupid... you can't become a demon if you haven't done the initiation...

Samael...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

How exactly is he becoming a demon? Like, he called upon forces of evil and heading down a bad road? Or he's being possessed?

Either way, I believe the catholic church still does exorcisms...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

NightRose wrote:How exactly is he becoming a demon? Like, he called upon forces of evil and heading down a bad road? Or he's being possessed?

Either way, I believe the catholic church still does exorcisms...
If that's the case. I'd rather go down and do it. I've read enough.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Samael of the Celts wrote:
Don't be stupid... you can't become a demon if you haven't done the initiation...
Um, actually you can. It's just a very rare occurrence.
rikudemyx

Post by rikudemyx »

What kind of demon is he becoming?
Saying one is becoming a demon is as ambigous as saying one is becoming a human.
In my personal experiance the type of demon varies, I've seen one that are good and ones that are evil, if the guy you're talking about is bcoming a good one then what does it matter?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Nameless is a 14-year-old kid. So you might want to find your information from someone besides him. And I would like to apologize for Atheist ("of Peace" :roll:) trying to hijack your thread and turn it into his own private joke or diss.

My guess is that your friend has allowed his negative human nature to take over his body and he isn't using his soul/conscience to make his decisions for him. And also keep in mind that, if he is a young man, the likelihood of him greatly exaggerating what he's going through is probably pretty high. You wouldn't believe some of the stupid nonsense people write on this forum. Oh wait, yes you would because you just saw it, didn't you?

If your friend really and truly has a spirit that is trying to take over his body, there are things that can be done for that. Calling Satan to help probably isn't a good solution.

I've read in many spiritual books that a weak-minded person (someone who may be addicted to drugs or alcohol or have mental illness, etc.) can attract likeminded lost souls who can attach to them and try to live vicariously through them. So, if your friend were an alcoholic then an alcoholic spirit may be attracted to him. He may hang around waiting for your friend to get drunk. If your friend loses consciousness or is too out of it, the spirit may be able to piggyback on him in an attempt to feel the effects of the alcohol. I've heard that spirits like this can affect a person's actions and behaviors. I really don't think this is something that happens very often, but I suppose it's a possibility.

For more information, you can read this article, which I think explains it pretty well: http://www.rense.com/general15/spiritpossession.htm

Bright Blessings,
Zytoon

Post by Zytoon »

One should fast before preforming this ritual if they believe that they will be excercising a powerful demon.

1 Prepares a vial of olive oil and a small glass of water.
2 Dip a finger in the oil, rubs it in a sign of the Cross on the victim's forehead and lets one drop fall onto the water;
3 Repeats the process, making a cross on the forehead, on the chin and both cheeks.

If a demon is indeed present, the four drops of oil in the water join to form the ellipsoid shape of an eye. The ritual then calls for the reading of prayers and repeating the four signs of the Cross; the drops of oil will not join in the water, but will disperse." If you can get your hands on a vial of holy unction oil or chrisim then this will ease the excercism. holy unction oil can be freely obtained from any orthodox church the wednesday before pasca. Chrisim is gernally highly gaurded by the preist's and bishops of the orthodoxy. As well as the cardnals and the pope of catholism.
Ankhhape

Post by Ankhhape »

Perhaps understanding what a Demon is would be the first step

Daimon means ‘spirit energy' it is the Greek meaning for the forces that energize all natural processes and they are part of a single cosmic order.

Originally the word was used to mean any spirit energy, whether divine, evil or natural.
In Theurgy it was used to describe one's Higher-Self.
The word was later corrupted into "demon" and often used to indicate only an evil spirit (Demonolatry).

Of Solomonic demonology we have the Lemegeton which contain the notorious 72 evil spirits. The number 72 corresponds to the secret name of God, Shemhamforash, and we can speculate as to whether these demons do not in fact constitute the dark side of the God(s).

Eliphas Levi's translation of the Keys of Solomon from Hebrew describe the Qliphoth as anti-poles to the divine Sephirotic qualities and contained upon the Averse Tree of Death.

Though more interesting is the pre-Abrahamic writings on Daimons.

Druj [Avestan] is the ancient Persian name for 'spirits of darkness'
Daeva [Avestan] in Persian sorcery (Yatuk Dinoih) is that which is separated from the natural order, by the workings of rituals and discipline. A Willed direction of self-advancement by transformation.

To sum it up: Demons/Daemons/Daimons - are Spirit Energies or atavisms.Demonic symbolism represents our animalistic, primal hidden desires. They rae all aspects of the Self buried deep in the collective subconscious.
RuneGeek

Post by RuneGeek »

Ankhhape wrote:To sum it up: Demons/Daemons/Daimons - are Spirit Energies or atavisms.Demonic symbolism represents our animalistic, primal hidden desires. They rae all aspects of the Self buried deep in the collective subconscious.
One of the better explanations I've heard.

Thanks!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”