Ghosts moving things and stealing things

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Ghosts moving things and stealing things

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well I just gave an opinion on the scary PK films it advertised & Hollywood in general. Jellywood was just a word play on Hollywood. You know like Jellystone Park in the Yogi Bear cartoon. Nothing else. I wasn’t critiquing the various game levels of the telekinesis fandom.

I once saw a ghost remove books from a shelf & stack them. I didn’t know it was a ghost at the time and thought it was my friend’s brother. Came to find out that the brother wasn’t even in town, and then saw a photo of the person I’d seen with the books. The guy in the photo was dead.
Coven

Post by Coven »

firebirdflys wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:37 pm That was an advertisement. And we ain't talking about that now, it's the jellywood comment
BTW Hologram, the reference to telekinesis in that link is all fantasy In relationship to games, movies etc... Uri Geller who had been the most famous for his telekinesis skills has all but copped to being a slight of hand magician.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uri_Geller
FF
I believe in magic

sometimes I think magicians are doing real magic and saying it's not real for some reason unknown to me
:-|
Coven

Post by Coven »

SpiritTalker wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 am Well I just gave an opinion on the scary PK films it advertised & Hollywood in general. Jellywood was just a word play on Hollywood. You know like Jellystone Park in the Yogi Bear cartoon. Nothing else. I wasn’t critiquing the various game levels of the telekinesis fandom.

I once saw a ghost remove books from a shelf & stack them. I didn’t know it was a ghost at the time and thought it was my friend’s brother. Came to find out that the brother wasn’t even in town, and then saw a photo of the person I’d seen with the books. The guy in the photo was dead.
I know for a fact that ghosts can do that stuff

I sometimes wonder if I'm doing it ~ I can't do anything on purpose except psychic stuff
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I had ghost open a tightly locked cabinet ...
And other things..
Coven

Post by Coven »

stormofwind wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:11 pm I had ghost open a tightly locked cabinet ...
And other things..
I just moved back to someplace that I used to live at before ~ last time I was here a ghost used my front door ~ I'm pretty sure it was a bad ghost ~ I need to find a way to ward them off

I've been having more stuff dematerialize lately and reappear later ~ it's strange to say the least ~ I really don't know what to think about it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

firebirdflys wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:17 pm Sometimes I think we need to make a relationship with these "bad fairies" as my mom calls them. Maybe a little offering altar would help to appease them?
I am so with you on this one. Gets super tiring looking for stuff all the time. Sometimes I will ask someone else to help me look, because I'm not sure if these things are really disappearing or if these entities might be creating some sort of blind spot, because as you said, suddenly viola! there it is right where is was left. Sometimes with the assistance of other eyes it can be found.
I also find more frequently then not, if I give up the frantic search, then the item reappears. But I really have to give up.
bb, FF
The more I think about it the more it feel like the fae are creating blockages in our sight, like they can cast some kind of cloaking right around lost/moved/missing item. For instance... I was just lookin for my lighter, I looked right at the spot where it was but didn't see it, turned to look at a couple other places then back to where I was sure I put it, and there it was! *Sigh* I haven't been good at leaving offerings lately and they are notorious for tricks such as these, wonder if that may have to do with anything?
It's super noisy around here at night and while some are the raccoons on the roof the tiny 'tink' of something falling or moving inside the house lets me know something is running around and I know it ain't rats, they leave evidence. :P
Good to see you again! :fairy:
bb, Firebird :flyingwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

it can't be a blind spot ~ I go over the territory in every way imaginable ~ it is not there

stuff is vanishing and moving around ~ they never put it back in the same spot they took it from anymore ~ they used to do that but now they relocate the stuff that doesn't vanish permanently

it happens everywhere I go ~ I just moved and had to stay at a christian rescue mission temporarily and it happened there as well as at my new apartment

I was living at a catholic place when I made the cauldron fly out of the concrete

I've had regular confrontations with evil spirits in the past and they keep coming back ~ it's starting to feel like the charmed TV show ~ the part about they're tired of always having to fight demons

I have several protective charms ~ but all of my buddhist stuff keeps breaking ~ it always breaks while I'm asleep ~ also I have some Buddhism reading cards ~ it's a buddhist oracle car deck ~ and three cards were taken out of the deck and laid on top of it outside of the plastic band ~ I just assumed someone came into my apartment and touched my cards without my permission ~ so anyway I didn't read the cards because I didn't pick them and I don't know who did .

I must sound crazy

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”