Ghosts moving things and stealing things

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Ghosts moving things and stealing things

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well I just gave an opinion on the scary PK films it advertised & Hollywood in general. Jellywood was just a word play on Hollywood. You know like Jellystone Park in the Yogi Bear cartoon. Nothing else. I wasn’t critiquing the various game levels of the telekinesis fandom.

I once saw a ghost remove books from a shelf & stack them. I didn’t know it was a ghost at the time and thought it was my friend’s brother. Came to find out that the brother wasn’t even in town, and then saw a photo of the person I’d seen with the books. The guy in the photo was dead.

Hologram8

Post by Hologram8 »

firebirdflys wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:37 pm
That was an advertisement. And we ain't talking about that now, it's the jellywood comment
BTW Hologram, the reference to telekinesis in that link is all fantasy In relationship to games, movies etc... Uri Geller who had been the most famous for his telekinesis skills has all but copped to being a slight of hand magician.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uri_Geller
FF
I believe in magic

sometimes I think magicians are doing real magic and saying it's not real for some reason unknown to me
:-|

Hologram8

Post by Hologram8 »

SpiritTalker wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 am
Well I just gave an opinion on the scary PK films it advertised & Hollywood in general. Jellywood was just a word play on Hollywood. You know like Jellystone Park in the Yogi Bear cartoon. Nothing else. I wasn’t critiquing the various game levels of the telekinesis fandom.

I once saw a ghost remove books from a shelf & stack them. I didn’t know it was a ghost at the time and thought it was my friend’s brother. Came to find out that the brother wasn’t even in town, and then saw a photo of the person I’d seen with the books. The guy in the photo was dead.
I know for a fact that ghosts can do that stuff

I sometimes wonder if I'm doing it ~ I can't do anything on purpose except psychic stuff
:-|

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”