Indianapolis area/Central IN?

TheSeijun

Indianapolis area/Central IN?

Post by TheSeijun »

I know there was already an IN thread, but it seemed to be old, so I thought I'd make a new one. (: I'm from Southern Indianapolis/ Mooresville, and I only know two other Wiccans around here. You don't see very many.. I was also curious to see if anyone that lived around here knew of any metaphysical book stores or other things like that. I'd love to hear from you guys!

Hannah
"You know, the only way to cure pain is to add a little more, because everything new distracts from the old." - Vic Fuentes

Lover of War

Re: Indianapolis area/Central IN?

Post by Lover of War »

Hi, i live in Indianapolis near Avon. I know of two places ive been to, New Age People and All My Relations. New Age People was pretty cool when i visited. It has books, candles, incense, different kinds of things. All My relations is for all paths, Christianity, pagan, Wicca, others. It has books, lots of crystals and stones(by alot i mean seriously many of them), tarot cards, candles too, lots of antiques and stuff like that. Both of the stores have classes they teach such as reiki, tarot reading, or even meditations. The people r very nice in both. Since i live like right 5 mins from All My Relations, and my school is right down the street from it, i have visited it more times well only 3. Anyways last time i visited, the lady that works there, told me that i was of the 4 elements and that no matter wat path i take i will succeed. She also asked me if its true that i get bored with school bcuz its not as challenging as it should be. Which was true. Its possible she could be really psychic or maybe just gathered all the info through body language and physical characteristics. Who knows? So yea those r the two places i know of. :)

sylphaxiom

Re: Indianapolis area/Central IN?

Post by sylphaxiom »

Howdy, I'm in Greenwood and only know of 1 place called Inner Path. It's a comfortable shope with some cool stuff in it. Staff is really sweet too. They do cater to all religions but they do (or used to) have a decent section on the craft and other sporitual/metaphysical stuff.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling/tapatalk signature removal
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.

Return to “United States”