Floor wash gone wrong?

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
theFeeLion

Floor wash gone wrong?

Post by theFeeLion »

Hopefully I’m posting this in the right place.

I did a floor wash just before the weekend and I think something may have gone wrong. I had a few people around for birthday drinks on Saturday and ended up with more drama than I have ever had! Normally everyone has a good time and nothing too major happens, but this time was a completely different story. I’ve also found that since Saturday I’ve been feeling abnormally low energetically. On top of that I feel like I need to do a power cleanse / banishing through the whole house!

Here’s what I put into my floor wash

Mint
Rosemary
Lemon
Orange
Vanilla
Cinnamon
Basil
Salt
Vinegar

Did I go wrong somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
Siona

Re: Floor wash gone wrong?

Post by Siona »

Well, something to keep in mind is coincidences do happen. The drama may very well have been totally unrelated to your floor wash, and may have just been something sparked by things going on in the lives of your guests. The drama could also be responsible for your low energy and feeling like you need to cleanse, as it can be lingering in your thoughts and home.

That said, when you made your wash, did you charge every ingredient with a purpose and intent? For example, I know vinegar is popular to use to physically clean a home, and it can be spiritually used as a banishing agent and healer, but vinegar is also often used as a souring agent - that is, to sour places, relationships, and so on. Cinnamon is similar, it's a very warm spice, which can be both positive or negative. Cinnamon is a popular addition to stuff like hot foot powder, or adding a fiery strife to workings. Usually, if you do not actually charge and task the ingredients in a spell with a particular job, they will either not have much of any effect at all, or may not have the desired effect. If you did work with a clear intent, that's probably not the issue, and I'd go back to thinking it might just be conscience.
blue_moon

Re: Floor wash gone wrong?

Post by blue_moon »

i think so too, your energy was most likely the price you payed having the drama around you. (I know that really well :surprisedwitch: how my energy leaves me in those situations)

And i also woundered if you did the charging right..
I did a Cleanse similar to yours for our hallway trying to bring prosperity and harmony in.

I charged the water and the vinegar and the salt to remove bad energies
and i charged the peppermint orange and vanilla to bring in good vibes, love, luck and some more money.
used green sponges and towels and all to clean the windows and stairs and the door for more goods. :oops: doesn't last to long - but some people bring in more bad vibes this temporary cleanse can handle.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Spell Critique”