A spell for drawing a teacher

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
WittyWitch

A spell for drawing a teacher

Post by WittyWitch »

I've been a Solitary for many years now, but I'm starting to feel like I've hit a rut in my practice. I think I need a teacher to help me get over some of the hurdles I've encountered and guide me in the direction of the things that I've been missing. I also just need more companionship on my Path. I'm sort of tired of going it alone.

I've heard that when a student is ready, a teacher will appear, but I'm wondering if I should craft a spell to draw such a person to me. Does anyone have any opinions or experience regarding performing such a spell, or ideas on how the best way to go about it would be? Most of the spells I do are candle spells; I feel I connect to the colors and the flame.

Thank you!
corvidus

Re: A spell for drawing a teacher

Post by corvidus »

lol.

Do a candle offering (note: not a candle spell, but offer the energy from the candle) to your guides. Ask them to use that energy to find a teacher in your area.

Note: a teacher isn't necessarily someone of wisdom. It can be a friend who you're able to open up to and bounce ideas off of. My best teachers have always been my friends.

Maybe also do an attraction spell to attract witch friends of like-mindedness?
WittyWitch

Post by WittyWitch »

LOL! Everything you have to teach me! What's most important for me to learn first?
WittyWitch

Post by WittyWitch »

Luckily I'm not under any spells. I have protections. ;)
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

The city I live near has a "Pagan's Night Out" once a month in a coffee house. Wiccans, Druids, etc, all are welcome!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

That sounds fun.

Return to “Spell Critique”