Protective Spell for a Friend; Advice Welcomed

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Sirentyper

Protective Spell for a Friend; Advice Welcomed

Post by Sirentyper »

This is a spell I have been working on for the sake of a friend who has a problem with an ex who won't leave her alone. I want to make her a charm bag, and this is what I came up with, and I would really appreciate it if someone with experience could tell me if it looks alright.
It follows:
using some cotton cloth, I create two squares. Creating a closed circle , I light a sliver candle and meditate on my intention to dispel harmful people. Once the wax has been melted enough, I pour some onto one of the square of wax and press some of her hair into to bind it to her. I consecrate it and tell it its intention to protect her from misguided energies and people. Using black thread (the color of binding) I sew the three sides while focusing in intent. Once it is a pouch, inside of it I place some camomile for protection and peace of mind, and some cinnamon for emotional healing, and with a final spoken intent, I seal it off, close the circle, and give it to her to wear on her bag.
Does this sound alright? Any constructive criticism would be nice, and welcomed. Thank you.
YanaKhan

Re: Protective Spell for a Friend; Advice Welcomed

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Sirentyper,
This sounds like a nice spell, but I was just wondering - does your friend know you are doing it? I mean, is it with her consent? Because if it is, why not try and include her to the spellwork, as it's done for her protection? It will help if the person is present and will add her will to be protected.

If not, why not tell her?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Protective Spell for a Friend; Advice Welcomed

Post by Firebird »

I second Yana's suggestion, but something alerted me when I read the title..."help with protective services" is what my eyes saw. When stuff that isn't there comes up, I have to wonder why. I'm curious if she needs a restraining order in addition to or as part of the spell process??
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spell Critique”