Love Spell Draft

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Greek_Male_Witch

Love Spell Draft

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I made a draft of a love spell, I need your opinions or suggestions on this...thanks.

So the idea is to have a candle charged to seek your true love, but I can't decide if it should be Orange (attraction) or Pink (emotional love)?

Anyway in a paper shaped like a heart, you write "I wish to meet my one true love" and then you say the chant three times:
In this night and in this hour
I call upon the Goddess’s power
To find and guide my one true love
To come knocking at my door.

and then you burn the paper...

Now for an ending, I thought either I can end the spell by just burning the paper or take the ashes of the paper and put it in a red drawstring bag and carry it around until I meet my true love...

What do you guys think? Suggestions? Corrections? Anything is welcome!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Kassandra

Re: Love Spell Draft

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Greek Male Witch. Spell writing is a fun, creative activity. Glad to see you working on them, and glad that you shared your work with us here, and invited feedback. These are my personal preferences, not rules or anything.

For one, I think it's good to have more of an emphasis on the right person already being out there, and less on "seeking" or "wishing" for them (to me this subconsciously says the person isn't there). Ii probably wouldn't use those words anywhere in the spell. I've always worked from the approach the person is there already, obstacles just need to be moved out of the way. It's like two lodestones, the closer together they get, the stronger the magnetization between them, until nothing can keep them apart, not even your finger or another object. The spell is that magnetization, in other words.

Secondly, not only would the spell remove physical obstacles, but also "time" obstacles. I'd visualize speeding up time as it relates to meeting the person, so that had I not done the spell, instead of my normally meeting this person, say, in two years, my spell moves the time lag out of the way, and then speeds up the time involved, so it takes two months, two weeks, or maybe even two days (I'm just using this "two" as an example). This is just for visualization purposes. You don't have to specify a specific date for meeting the person, just visualize time itself speeding up and your goal happening quicker than it would otherwise.

Finally, I think it's important to specify what you want, rather than leave it up to the Universe to decide that for you. Boy will you get a surprise if you do that, not always a good one. So, for instance, perhaps on the other side of that heart paper, it might not be a bad idea to write a list of attributes you want in the person.

Hope something of this you find helpful.

Thanks.

Greek_Male_Witch

You have an excellent point, that is exactly why I posted my spell here! Thank you!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

You're welcome. Maybe others will have some input, as well. That would be fun to hear.

Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Everything Kassandra said!

I was thinking maybe you could create a sigil on the heart shaped paper, instead of just a phrase?

How about a red candle (passion, desire)?

I was also thinking you could inscribe the candle with the Gebo rune symbol. It represents partnership and this is what you are seeking.

You could also anoint the candle in some kind of 'love attraction' oil. I don't have a recipe on hand but I'm sure if you do a search on here you'd find something. Even try google.

Perhaps even add some dried rose petals and some rose quartz to the pouch (I love the pouch idea!!)

Just a few suggestions! Something to think about anyway :flyingwitch:
Greek_Male_Witch

wow nice ideas!!! I will try them all...I think the sigil might fit better :)

Return to “Spell Critique”