Did this healing spell work?

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Wanderer022

Re: Did this work?

Post by Wanderer022 »

That's a good idea, thanks. :)
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Fae

Re: Did this work?

Post by Fae »

I don't really have anything new to add aside from what others have said, but I hope everything turns out well for you and your neighbor. The wording was good, straightforward and direct. And visualization is definitely key. I often get a feeling in my chest when doing magic as well.

While your spell may not heal him completely, it may help him in another way - accepting what is happening, bringing a sense of peace or harmony, or even just making him feel better physically, even if the cancer is not gone.

I really liked what Seraphin said about asking him if you can pray for him. You aren't lying in any way, you just may pray to different gods than he would initially think. It's also a good idea to incorporate your deity into spell work for that extra strength.

I've asked for guidance or aid from deities I don't typically follow on a regular basis, but whom I still appreciate and show respect too. I've found that asking them and my own patrons for help when using a bigger spell tends to have a more powerful effect.

Good luck hun!

Return to “Spell Critique”