Samhain is coming, designing the ritual

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
SilverWort

Samhain is coming, designing the ritual

Post by SilverWort »

I'm thinking about ritual for Samhain. My purpose is, like other years, to help dead human spirits to find the light, something common. But I'm thinking about a not so common ritual. I want to do it without circle.

Is a meditated decision, cause don't need to raise and hold a lot of energy, spirits came by itself to the light. "Light" is simple to make. I need protection, that's true, and is the reason of the topic.

I just want to "guide" spirits, just like a beacon they can see, not going to interact in any case, so want to feel all without barriers. Do you think circle is mandatory in this case? I'll take a mandrake root with me and protection oil. My servitor is the countermeasure. No worries with human spirits, they will be looking the "beacon", but other years unexpected guests came. Can't clean the place, it is a little pine forest, has its own energy, my cleaning attempts were useless.

I perform some rituals without circle, can handle it, but have doubts with unexpected guests. :surprisedwitch:

Can anyone give me their opinion? Maybe some hedgewitches can say something about this?
YanaKhan

Re: Samhain is coming, designing the ritual

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, SilverWort,
why don't you check this thread out. We are designing a Samhain ritual together and would love it if you join and add your thoughts.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Thanks, very kind.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Having Rosemary, Angelica (Aerieal or Root Parts), and/or Bay should both bring good spirits to your protection, and shield away any unbalanced energy away from your ritual space. Make sure to charge your herbs. It doesnt have to be a super elaborate ritual with corresponding candles etc... It can be as simple as running your hands, wand, or athame through the herbs and ask them, nicely, to help you with your bidding. Hope that helps. Many blessings with your ritual.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi freyja13 , just a little heads up, check the dates of posts, this is from last year and the OP hasn't been here since Feb if this year. Good tips on charging herbs though. :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Thanks firebirdflys [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Return to “Spell Critique”