Job spell

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
dolphinpatronus

Job spell

Post by dolphinpatronus »

I found this on Pinterest & was wondering if any of you would add to it or just do it as is? Any ways to give it a boost?
Attachments
job spell.jpg
Estee :)
lithe_forager

Re: Job spell

Post by lithe_forager »

here's some more correspondences for job help-
burning patchouli
crystals: fluorite, tigers eye,smokey quartz, and turquoise
herbs: cloves, allspice, almonds, and nettle

definitely carried those stones with on me on stressful job days and they have helped to add extra power you can make a sachet or tea with those herbs/stones or burn patchouli while you job hunt/resume build on the interwebs. Amber incense really helps me focus and get things accomplished as well.

we are in a waning moon and it's always good to banish some negativity so we don't carry it into our new job :) I am also on the job hunt, i put in my two weeks at a job i loathe a few days ago and trying to leave on a good note while i find something that fits me better. best of luck to you!
dolphinpatronus

Thanks for the extra info! I love the idea of a sachet. It would make a nice boost for interviews. I like where I work but I would prefer a different position in another department.

As for banishing negativity...I'm thinking ofdoing that once a month for general purposes. Less negativity in my life overall will never be a bad thing. Lol
lithe_forager

Post by lithe_forager »

banishing is something i really need to work on...i am carrying around way too much stuff
dolphinpatronus

I feel like I have a lot of negative people around me which just makes me more negative because they rub off on me.
kandi.potter

Post by kandi.potter »

Less negativity the better :)
dolphinpatronus

kandi.potter wrote:Less negativity the better :)
So very true!
justbry

Post by justbry »

What if instead of inscribing the job you want, you visualize the perfect job for you?

I remember asking for the job I thought I wanted, but it turned out that it wasn't a perfect fit for me in the end.

So instead on focusing on that one job you want, focus your intention on a perfect job for you?

I hope that made sense, good luck~
dolphinpatronus

justbry wrote:What if instead of inscribing the job you want, you visualize the perfect job for you?

I remember asking for the job I thought I wanted, but it turned out that it wasn't a perfect fit for me in the end.

So instead on focusing on that one job you want, focus your intention on a perfect job for you?

I hope that made sense, good luck~
That makes perfect sense thank you I appreciate the idea and I think I may use it.
justbry

Post by justbry »

No problem :] it'll just open you up for other possibilities/opportunities instead of that just one job you have your eyes on. Again, good luck~!
dolphinpatronus

:)
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I agree with what justbry stated about visualizing versus inscribing as visualization helps a lot more as you are putting your powers into the spell. Good Luck!
dolphinpatronus

Lillady wrote:I agree with what justbry stated about visualizing versus inscribing as visualization helps a lot more as you are putting your powers into the spell. Good Luck!
Thanks. I need to increase my income pretty quickly & I'm not having much luck with the applications I've put out so far. :|
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

You could also use cinnamon oil to anoint your candle. Cinnamon is used to attract money and good things in your life.
dolphinpatronus

YanaKhan wrote:You could also use cinnamon oil to anoint your candle. Cinnamon is used to attract money and good things in your life.

Thanks for the tip!

Return to “Spell Critique”