finding lost things spell

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Lorena

finding lost things spell

Post by Lorena »

so i wrote this because I lost my retainer. to be done tonight tehe :)

do this spell on a Wednesday or Thursday (or midnight between the two) during a waxing or full moon.
ingredients:
-1 small blue candle
-1 white tea light
-green food coloring
-salt
Anoint the candles with the salt. Be sure to anoint them towards yourself because you are drawing the lost item home.
Light the white candle first and then the blue. Chant "lost -------, you're too long gone. Now it is time for you to come home. Be within my sight before the weeks completion, by my magick coming to fruition. Reveal your location to me, in my hands you must be. I now invoke the power of three, as I will so mote it be!"
Repeat this slowly, focusing on your lost object, until the tea light is completely liquid. Then add 3 drops of green food coloring to it. Snuff both candles and light them every day until the lost object is found.

side note: I don't know why I picked a blue candle but being an artist I am following my intuition which is shouting at me to use blue. Any thoughts on why?
BallisticJW

Re: finding lost things spell

Post by BallisticJW »

Blue
Elemental water and elemental air. Deities of the sea and sky, truth and wisdom. Peace and tranquility, calmness, truth, wisdom, justice, counsel, guidance, understanding and patience, loyalty and honor, sincerity, devotion, healing, femininity, prophetic dreams, protection during sleep, astral projection.

Maybe guidance and patience.
Tylluan

Re: finding lost things spell

Post by Tylluan »

Not sure how you feel about angels but I just read that Chamuel helps us find physical objects. Apparently you call out to him and say 'Chamuel where is it' and he will answer you by giving you a gut feeling, a vision, or words to guide you.

I dunno if it really works, but when I read it I remembered this post and thought I'd let you know :)
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.

Return to “Spell Critique”