Have a question about an Acceptance Spell

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
aquafeeta

Have a question about an Acceptance Spell

Post by aquafeeta »

I found a spell under Ravencry's BOS and thought I might give it a try to help in aiding my hubby to see more of my point of view. Not to practice but just to accept what I do. I know it is all about free will but thought I would try.
I cast my circle and did the spell:
(TO have someone accept your religion.
On a white candle, inscribe the following words: LISTEN UNDERSTAND ACCEPT.
On a long, thin strip of paper, write the following:
Listen to my words,
Understand whats in my heart,
Accept my choice
Wrap this piece of paper around the candle, and tie it with a thread from one of your fathers articles of clothing (Don't ruin anything, just a loose string. I used a string from a sock, you can remove it without anyone noticing)
Light the candle and say this chant:
Please Goddess and God,
Let my parents see me for me,
Let them listen to what I say,
For it is my truth.
Let them understand my ways,
for this is my belief.
Let them accept my craft,
for this is in my heart... Let the candle burn down)
Except I used my hubby's string and inserted his name, etc. Anyway, I put the candle in a little glass candle holder after I was done and let it burn down. Not thinking when I did that, what should I do with the glass now? Can I use it for something else? or should I bury it, or keep using it for the same spell? I dont want to throw it away cuz I think it is disrespectful, just let me know what you think, thanks
Ula

Re: Have a question about an Acceptance Spell

Post by Ula »

I would think if you washed it in salt water or moved it through sage smoke you could use it again.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I would bury it. It is glass and now it is full if energy. Put it back in to the earth where is came from.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i tend to side with raven on this one. If it can return to the earth then return it to the earth. HOWEVER this can get a little costly I personally would prefer to dispose of items from a spell but if you really want to keep it then wash it in consecrated salt and water pass it through sacred smoke and sacred flame and reconsecrate the item itself.
aquafeeta

Post by aquafeeta »

thanks all... I think I will recast the spell with just the candle itself without the glass (it didnt call for the glass anyway). HOWEVER, I then have another question... After the wax has melted completely down, should I bury that (the wax)? Sorry, there are still a few things I have questions about for some things... THANKS!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i like to take my left over candlewax and throw it in a running body of water. but you can throw it in the garbage if you like or bury it its really up to you unless the spell specifies that you are supposed to be doing something with the wax.

trust your instincts and do what feels right
aquafeeta

Post by aquafeeta »

Thank you! :D

Return to “Spell Critique”