A legit website for vessels

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
DragonsFire

A legit website for vessels

Post by DragonsFire »

I am having some trouble distinguishing between legit sites and non-legitimate. The two I am looking at right now are MoonStar7Spirits and Creepy Hollows and both are websites not user accounts on eBay or etsy. I have read mixed reviews about each site (positive and negative) So thats what is confusing me because I do not know which reviews are real and which is fake and I know no one personally who has had any success with any websites(I don't have any friends who practice magic). Anyways, I do not want to go on Ebay because I have been ripped off many times by sellers, I am unsure about etsy, and I don't want to go above $50.00/$60.00 range. If you can tell me who sells legitimate vessels between the two please help or if you know any other seller who you have personally had success with let me know. :flyingwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A legit website for vessels

Post by Firebird »

I'm not an online shopper so I couldn't say for sure.
However there should be a metaphysical store in your area. Why not drop in and support the brick and mortar?
Another great place to fine vessels is the thrift stores. I found a lovely silver chalice at the good will.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

Seconding that. All my vessels/censers/offering saucers come from second hand stores. Unique finds, very affordable, and as good as any $40+ cauldron found online. Art crawls are also excellent places to find goods made with love and skill.
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

Unless by vessels here you're meaning dolls/fetishes currently housing a spirit? The word is a bit ambiguous, so clarity is nice. I personally wouldn't trust any seller I don't know on a personal level who sells vessels possessed of spirit.
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
DragonsFire

Website for vessels

Post by DragonsFire »

Okay first I have to apologize because I posted this before and people said I needed to be more specific. Now I am posting this again hoping to clarify some of what was not anticipated.
I am having some trouble distinguishing between legit sites and non-legitimate. The two I am looking at right now are MoonStar7Spirits and Creepy Hollows and both are websites not user accounts on eBay or etsy. I have read mixed reviews about each site (positive and negative) So thats what is confusing me because I do not know which reviews are real and which is fake and I know no one personally who has had any success with any websites(I don't have any friends who practice magic). Anyways, I do not want to go on Ebay because I have been ripped off many times by sellers, I am unsure about etsy, and I don't want to go above $50.00/$60.00 range. I DO NOT have a metaphysical store in my area and I do not drive so I couldn't get there and my mom does not believe in magic at all. I can't always get a Uber because I am in college and super busy. I know of people who have had success ordering a vessel. If you can tell me who sells legitimate vessels between the two please help or if you know any other seller who you have personally had success with let me know. :flyingwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Dragonsfire...I merged your question over here, there's no need to start a new thread.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
DragonsFire

CreepyHollows

Post by DragonsFire »

Can the website Creepy Hollows be trusted because I have read mixed reviews on it some say it is legitimate and then there are some negative reviews offsite about it being horse hockey. Have any of you purchased there and had success or know someone who has. Do you know any other site that is reliable? I don't have a metaphysical store in my area
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

http://thevillagemystic.com/village/
I found this store...it shouldn't be too far from you.
Please do not make another post on the same subject.
If you have not got an answer on those 2 websites it could be no one has used them.
Try Azure Green...pretty sure they are legit, they started in the 80's as a mail order before the web was the place to shop.
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've ordered thru AzureGreen for many years and never had a problem that wasn't resolved. They even wood burned a design on a purchase from a sketch i sent, although that was many years ago. And you can get a free catalog. I have no experience with the sites you named. I only order thru AG or Amazon & am satisfied.

A spirit house vessel doesn't have to be from a metaphysical shop. These containers are just ceramic pots with no special features until a spirit occupies it. You can use a fancy cookie jar or a simple cleansed & recycled jar. What you put into it will create the attraction for the spirit you call.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”