Any tv series?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Kat
Banned Member

Any tv series?

Post by Kat »

I watch a few like Supernatural, Constantine, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Arrow, Flash, and 12 monkeys. Do you know any more? At what channel are they? At worst I download them from the internet but I prefer to watch them live because their advertisements help me practice my English further. So I watch ones with superheros, witches, scifi in general. e.g. I liked Smallville, Charmed, Lois & Clark, Witches of East End, Forever, etc.
Do you know of any that are broadcasted now? For a long time I couldn't understand the English accent and I watched only American shows; but it's not the case now.
Ah German shows anyone? I'm only intermediate but please, I could use some practice.
*Blessed Be*
YanaKhan

Re: any tv series?

Post by YanaKhan »

I liked "The secret circle", but unfortunately it's not on anymore. It only had one season, but I watched it like 1000 times.
I also enjoyed "Dracula" which too had only one season.
My very very favorite is HBO's "Game of thrones" and I can hardly wait for the fifth season to start in April. You may also find "Salem" interesting - it's second season starts April 5th.
Someone told me "Penny Dreadful" is cool, so once I have the time, I will give it a try too.
Kat
Banned Member

Re: Any tv series?

Post by Kat »

I agree about Secret Circle; just forgot to mention it. Salem that horror series that shows witches so evil that kill with snakes, put hexes and make one eat frogs? that u meant? u rly recommend that one?!
*Blessed Be*
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Oh, well, I don't agree with the show's point of view, obviously, but I did like it. Good story, good actors, somewhat scary - my kind of show. But I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea.
smash089

Post by smash089 »

American horror story.
:)
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

YanaKhan wrote:Oh, well, I don't agree with the show's point of view, obviously, but I did like it. Good story, good actors, somewhat scary - my kind of show. But I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea.
lol ok... I'm not a comedy type of person or a romantic series one. there are so many genres other than horror. e.g. action, drama, fantasy etc. horror I watch but slight. go figure. e.g. blood, killings, psycological thrillers, even vampires (True Blood type) and other scifi. most depicting witches badly get to me; I find their story not entertaining. that's why I gave up Salem. it was not the horror.
*Blessed Be*
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

smash089 wrote:American horror story.
:)
I LOVE IT! Especially the Season 2: Coven!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I love Salem (the show).

Its very close to where I live and we go all the time. A lot of the details in the show are not quite accurate based on details from the trials and what happened, but its still entertaining.

The new show "Good Witch" based on the movies just started last week. Its VERY fluffy and not accurate at all. In the first episode she gave her daughter an elixir she made with herbs. Then they named the herbs which are the ones I use in my sleep tincture (these herbs help with insomnia and put you to sleep) and she gave this to her daugher before she went to school. She's gonna be asleep at her desk.

Other good ones: Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Witches of East End, The Originals (just naming the ones I know off of the top of my head with witch characters)
staceyboo

Post by staceyboo »

I love the originals and vampire diaries also American horror and medium
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Outlander is a good one. You when get to see a group of druids celebrating samhain. And a bit of palmistry and tea reading. It's mostly about other stuff, but everything happens because of the place where they celebrated samhain. *WARNING *
There is lots of topics that may trigger people, don't watch it of you are uncomfortable with the topic of rape, and beating women. There is also lots of sex I'm the beginning, and you see lots of boobs.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”