Witchschool.com or Corellian Wicca

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Witchschool.com or Corellian Wicca

Post by loona wynd »

Has any one here ever heard of, been a part of, or completed any of the courses on witchschool.com? I was wondering what your impressions of that place were. Personally I am on the fence about the tradition as I have heard that they will not only initiate pets but also stuffed animals. This to me makes me wonder how serious initiation is to the founders of the tradition and how seriously they take the mantle of priesthood.
Zale

Re: Witchschool.com or Corellian Wicca

Post by Zale »

I have .registered but have not finished
Klia

Post by Klia »

I have never heard of this site but it looks interesting. Is it free?
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Klia wrote:I have never heard of this site but it looks interesting. Is it free?
Most of the first degree classes and material is. You can get all their first degree material for free. After that you need to pay though I think its like 5 a month maybe 10. There are three degrees. From what I have seen the actual priesthood and clergy have a different training program than what is on the site. You can be a member of the tradition and go to any of the numerous temples but I think their Ordination process is different than just practicing the tradition.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Zale wrote:I have .registered but have not finished
How far along in the classes are you? I don't remember how far I ever got in the class.
Klia

Post by Klia »

Oooh I'll have to check out the first degree one to see what it's like. Thanks for the idea!
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
Zale

Post by Zale »

Ummm to be honest... Idk. It has been a long time since I have logged on. I have recently have found that my path is in druidical practice.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Klia wrote:Oooh I'll have to check out the first degree one to see what it's like. Thanks for the idea!
I wasn't actually recommending that you look at this school. Read what I mentioned about initiating pets and stuffed animals into the craft. There are many in the community who feel that it is a scam. There have been articles published out there about how many parts of their lineages are faked and the like. There are many errors that have been pointed out in their practices and the like and they have ignored them so there are many things to consider. Please do a lot of research.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Zale wrote:Ummm to be honest... Idk. It has been a long time since I have logged on. I have recently have found that my path is in druidical practice.
Good for you in finding your path. Good luck with that. We must all find our own paths.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

loona wynd wrote:Has any one here ever heard of, been a part of, or completed any of the courses on witchschool.com? I was wondering what your impressions of that place were. Personally I am on the fence about the tradition as I have heard that they will not only initiate pets but also stuffed animals. This to me makes me wonder how serious initiation is to the founders of the tradition and how seriously they take the mantle of priesthood.
Initiating pets and stuffed animals seems pretty bizarre and a little far fetched. I don't know where you heard this from but I'd take that information with a grain of salt unless you come across something yourself that throws up a red flag. I'm a big believer in giving people the benefit of the doubt until they give me a reason not to.

I looked over some of the free courses and the material seems to be of good quality. I'd recommend them for a fledgling/solitary looking to get a Wiccan education. But of course as with anything, take away from it what resonates with you and feel free to discard what doesn't.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I have seen and checked out the site myself for reference purposes to help others. I do not recommend the site, but then again i am old fashioned and always suggest the best way to learn is to read. There is a wide amount of information in books and on the web concerning Wicca, Pagan, witchcraft and the like.
Ravenstar

Post by Ravenstar »

I am a registered member. I signed up for Living the Wicca Life. It's the year and a day study. I am almost done. I am a lifetime member meaning I can take as many classes as I want. It is very interesting. I also read books. So yeah, I am finding out that their info. Is correct. I am not going for clergy or anything. Blessings.
GemmaVonDrachä

Post by GemmaVonDrachä »

Rather Curious.. is there any other learning courses online?? preferably free???
Ținerea este mai greu decât a câștiga
Keeping is harder than winning
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I prefer Coruscanti Wicca to Corellian
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

GemmaVonDrachä wrote:Rather Curious.. is there any other learning courses online?? preferably free???
Sonebody posted this a while ago:http://www.unclefesters.com.au/Free-Wic ... 189533.htm. It's free, they send you everything via email and you can also write them back to ask questions. I've been receiving their courses (1/week) since november i think and they are pretty useful. :flyingwitch:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”