Wiccanspace - Not a good site

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Aspiria

Wiccanspace - Not a good site

Post by Aspiria »

I went to wiccanspace.com. That place is totally different than this one. There were a few ok things. Instructions for candle magick that seemed legit. However I saw several spells that were...disturbing. One was called d*** sucking hex. The required ingredients were skin peelings from a black person, bull penis, Freshly dead oppossum road kill, knife, salt, and garlic. This is disgusting and perverse. Then there was one to change your excrement smell. First of all, really??? Wth? It called for you to pick what you wanted it to smell like, get whatever it is that smells that way, meditate so your body knows this is what you want it to smell like and then...wrap it up in your own excrement and eat it. Yes it said to eat your poop. Omg. This is disgusting, unsanitary, and unhealthy. It's your body's waste, if your body doesn't want it, why would you eat it??? Several of the smells, I mean spells, reeked of darkness. I am much more comfortable on EUTM. Yep.
AmethystQuartz

Re: Not a good site

Post by AmethystQuartz »

Serious?! I knew there were fake spells but if people actually tried it it's dangerous!
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
brythonicwitch

Re: Not a good site

Post by brythonicwitch »

I went to look out of curiosity - what an awful site. I did, however, fall about laughing at the 'magic strawberries' spell.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”