Disgusted by this spell-casting website

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Disgusted by this spell-casting website

Post by Symandinome »

the website 7witchescoven.com is a disgrace you should see how they are taking advantage of people and the PRICES they are charging to do "spells" for people. Prices vary by "strength" with the most potent being the whole coven strength with prices like 497 US dollars
Tasariel

Re: im disgusted by this site

Post by Tasariel »

Holy crap. That's... 27 dollars for a luck spell?
Why? WHY?
People, YOU CAN DO IT FOR FREE! D:
This is robbery, pure robbery.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

What the....they charge 57 dollars for a spell
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Azzura

Post by Azzura »

That's actually a great site!!!! Great for driving people to places like this and learning to do things for themselves!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

The prices are crazy and depend upon what type of spell it is and how "strong" you want it to be. It astounds me how people can do things like this to people. They say that the prices just defer the costs of the "supplies" needed to do the spell. I have never known a spell to cost 500 dollars to do. Give me a damn break. They are robbing people and are playing on peoples insecurities. I have damn good mind to hex them my damn self and i wont even charge them the 497 dollars they would charge someone else BASTARDS!
Fionn The Mutt

Post by Fionn The Mutt »

While I disagree with the pricing, charging for spells isn't all that unusual, except in first world countries like the USA, UK and Australia.

Also, yes, there are many places that can tell you how to make a charm or perform a spell but that doesn't mean that
A, the person going to these sites will do the things listed to get a positive outcome for their spell. While most people can cook, that doesn't mean that they shouldn't go to a restaurant from time to time.
B, everyone CAN perform spells, despite what the books say. Even if they can, there are certain spells and forms of magic that people are weaker in than others. For example, I can't work "luck" spells at all, but spells to heal or harm, I can do in my sleep.

Also consider that for someone that has $500 working with a competent witch that can pretty much guarantee success, the five hundred is a splash in the pan that will pay off big time.

All that being said, this site is so full of crap that I'm surprised flowers aren't growing out of it.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

Well people make money based on the craft in many different ways. EUTM is make money with ads, and affiliate links. I promote where I buy candles and get a small commission based on that plus I have ads on my website. Some people do readings, castings, spell kits, books, podcasts and more to make their money. So I am not all too surprised.

BUT, this site seems to be taking something that is available to us all and rendering our religion dirty and cheap. (Or not so cheap for a 500 spell working). I wonder if fundamentalist Christians feel the same way about the preachers whoring out there pull pit for television shows and tithing. It would be nice if this coven was real and maybe do something on a donation scale.

Whats even more disturbing is there almost silly use of the magickal runes and their meanings. I can only hope they have good intentions I mean we all gotta eat right? And what could be better than getting paid to help someone and doing what you love... I wonder at the audacity of these people and the spell castings. I KNOW I can do and effective spell casting for myself, but you would have to be really confident to charge someone 250 for something they can do themselves.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

lol that was a good post. Your funny!! There isnt anything wrong with making money off it but charging astronomical prices like that is a different story and they only get more expensive based upon how "strong" you want it to be. They are charlatans and they give us all a bad name. I mean I understand the remote village witch doctor charges a fee to work spells but that isnt cash money those are pigs and chickens and thats to sustain themselves not get rich. I think there is a line to be drawn between charging to make a living and charging to screw people over
Ula

Post by Ula »

A place like that strikes me as a place people who don't do magic and would thumb their nose at it go to for help. Anyone with any sense of craft in them would try on their own first. Or I would like to think so.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

they are profittin off of people insecurities and saying they "charge" what they do to SOLELY cover the cost of the items needed and for the continued running of the site and such not for personal gain. I'm sorry I dont know of a damn spell that costs 500 to do for the types of spells they are offering
LittleBit1309

Post by LittleBit1309 »

Fionn The Mutt wrote:All that being said, this site is so full of crap that I'm surprised flowers aren't growing out of it.
Couldn't have said it better.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

I am growing even more annoyed with this site as it has ads on pretty much any website related to Wicca and has ad sense. I even saw an ad for them on yahoo answers. Crap.
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

The website witch-lovespells.com too!

Depending on the success rate claimed, he charges $777 (89%), $1300 (95%) or $2300 (99.9%). -_-" Just sounds quite ridiculous to me...
Zili

Post by Zili »

there are always going to be sites out there that charge, there isn't anything we can do abuot it other than to say how much we disagree with them and at that we post it here instead of telling them because we know they wont listen. we know what's true and that spells like this don't work that they are just here to fool people and take advantage of the situation and person to make a living for themselves because they are to lazy to get a real job.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It's good that you all are stating your opinions about these kinds of sites. If someone does a search for those websites to see what people have said about them, they may find this thread or another like it and decide to do their own spells instead of paying outrageous prices for a service that's probably completely fake. I doubt that anyone is actually casting spells there, even if you paid the $500.

One thing though... Please don't post websites that you dislike as a clickable link. I edited your previous posts and removed the http://www from them.

When you post a link to a website, especially from a well-ranked site that has related content (ie: this site), Google counts your link as a vote, and will then give that website higher rankings because of the link you posted. So just write the address of the site like this: spells-to-rip-you-off.com, without the http:// or www on it. You're only doing them a favor by creating clickable links to their site.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”