Paleros Shapeshifters

Suhrt

Paleros Shapeshifters

Post by Suhrt »

Physical shape-shifting is not impossible there's this weird "religion" or practice or whatever you may call it in my country that came from Africa and they shape-shifting in some of their rituals.
Vesca

Re: Paleros Shapeshifters

Post by Vesca »

Please share your sources for this claim.
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Look for "paleros" in Internet. I don't know how many information there might be about then in Internet, I know them because they are from my country. So it is common to find them in cities and/or towns and I know once in person. I don't share none of their beliefs or rituals, but I am aware of them.any people are scared of this too, but i don't think once should be scared of them either. They are very good at making exorcisms.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Suhrt, the only topics popping up in a cursory google search is Paleros the city destination. There are absolutely no results for the key words: Paleros and Shapeshifting.

Please post actual sources for your claims. Otherwise, this is entirely hear-say and I for one tend to only give merit to things I have seen myself or have seen enough evidence of similar things to give it a line of potential credibility. I'm sure other members here would be interested in your claims as well and will have their own opinions and questions on the matter; and I will never say you aren't entitled to your own beliefs nor do you need to defend your beliefs to anyone. But if you expect me (and anyone else) to take these claims as anything but hearsay, it would be incredibly helpful to be able to find some reliable sources.

To that end, I have given this topic its own thread and I look forward to seeing a discussion from all our interested members on both Paleros practitioners and physical shapeshifting in general.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

What country are you from Suhrt?

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Some Native American traditions speak of skin-walkers. I don't have firsthand knowledge, other than my own dream experiences. I can't personally say that I believe or disbelieve. I would like to know more about your sources.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Hello,

Sorry for my long absence, I've been away from home with no Internet.

I understand your disbelief, and the Palero religion is not my own. Actually my beliefs and practices oppose much those of Paleros.

They are from Venezuela, I don't know if there are any Paleros in another country. They aren't widely seen or so I think. I once saw a report on them on local TV, on a TV show about rarities found in the country. I never thought I'd ever come across one but actually two years ago I met one and became sort of friends and she disclosed many things about their practices they don't share publicly. Even things they never said on the TV report, although in the TV report they did mention the shape-shifting.
I will try to find any documented information to post here, if there is any to be found.

In Venezuela there is also a hill called Sorte. I'm sure this will be easier to find over the Internet because I have learned it is well known even in foreign countries, at least among witches and such. I even met this witch in South America who asked to please take here there as soon as she learned about my Venezuelan nationality. Going to this hill is also literally like going to Hogwarts or Narnia kind of thing. It is a powerful place for many religions or practices that involve magic. And basically unites them all. Paleros and Yorubas for example are natural enemies, but you'd find them both in this hill.

Return to “Shamanism”