Shamanic Journeying

nightshroud

Re: Shamanic Journeying

Post by nightshroud »

I'm bout ready to try journeying but I haven't meditated in a while any ideas for a positive journey?
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, everyone goes OOB in their sleep, so you will be doing something in a controlled manner that you would do naturally. You can be an observer and let the effect unroll, letting desire be the driving force. To journey well, you need a simple Purpose, & to center your energy body.

As example, a short trip to another room in the house to check on the pets or to friend's house, or even just go sit outside on the roof and sky gaze at night during sleep. Take small steps you can varify after. This convinces you of success and future trips become second nature.

Brief meditation a couple times a week usually helps these things succeed.

You could prep a journeying charm also.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

hmm I might do that I could google it or something
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Assemble items that share properties related to your desire, or use a stone you can carry or a pendant you can wear. Charge them with your intent, will, goal to spirit-journey.

You can look up correspondences in your books, or under Correspondences in the WC and Wiccan 101 section.

If assembling spell materials is too much baggage then raise energy, & use the "think it, feel it, say it" method to push the intent to spirit travel into the stone or pendent with your will.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

hmm okay
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh, I mention it in "getting started" when writingnabout circle casting under the WC & Wicca 101 section.

However, elsewhere I've mentioned making a mental construction in the astral plane called your Place of Power. Its a visualized safe-place, a natural setting or such. If we go to our POP we can more easily launch into out of body travel. But it takes a while to build a POP by visiting it over and over.

Return to “Shamanism”