Good resources for someone *very* interested in Shamanism?

Elyheim

Good resources for someone *very* interested in Shamanism?

Post by Elyheim »

I haven't been on my path for very long *a few years, but I've had an interest for much longer than that*, but in the last year or so, I've found myself much more interested in the spiritual healing arts, mostly revolving around herbal remedies and how they can be used for healing minor *and perhaps not so minor* ailments.

I'm currently planning on going back to school to get a pharmacy tech degree in the hopes of one day opening up my own herbal remedy shop.

Back aside, In the last year or so, I've been very interested in the path of the Shaman and while I really lack a good, close *distance wise at least* group of people to go to, I'm doing my best to learn and study on my own. At the moment, I'm reading through By Oak, Ash and Thorn and will be starting up The World of Shamanism as soon as my library gets my order in.

Do y'all have any advice for a person who is very deeply interested in this path and some resources for them to look for to help them out?
Zili

Re: Good resources for someone *very* interested in Shamanis

Post by Zili »

I highly recommend The Secrets of Shamanism by Jose Stevens and his wife Lena Stevens its a book I constantly go back to all the time.

Return to “Shamanism”