DNA + Lineage = Karma

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

DNA + Lineage = Karma

Post by SpiritTalker »

Has anyone come across the concept of karma being transferred thru our DNA? Genetic markers for desirable &/or undesirable traits appear not to be limited to physical makeup alone but are also linked to (& through) consciousness, and then are expressed through time-lines. Time isn’t linear it’s reflective - like a hall of mirrors. Our lineage could transfer our karma. I’ve been hearing about this for a while. It reminds me of the saying once a witch always a witch. :flyingwitch: What do you think?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DNA Lineage Karma

Post by Firebird »

This is an interesting concept. I know trauma can be passed through DNA. I wonder if they co-exist on some level?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: DNA Lineage Karma

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, wouldn’t they be linked thru consciousness which is multi level? Memory or akashic plane? Whatever those are!
OdinsFreya

Re: DNA + Lineage = Karma

Post by OdinsFreya »

I have read about Ancestral Karma. It supposedly can go very far back and there are ways to work through the Karma and stop the cycle.
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
:fairy: 🔮🇧🇻 ODIN'S FREYA 🇧🇻🔮 :fairy:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DNA + Lineage = Karma

Post by Firebird »

It's been pretty interesting looking up the histories of my family lineages on the family search website, https://www.familysearch.org/en/ gotta thank those Mormons for their great record keeping.

I recently went down a branch and found my 10th great grandmother was Sarah Towne- Cloyce, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Cloyce
a woman who was caught up in the hysteria of Salem Massachusetts witch craze. Her sisters Rebecca Nurse and Mary Eastey were hung for witchcraft in 1692.

Down another branch I found an 8th great grandfather who became in known as the devil of New Jersey. Daniel Leeds. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil
Found out he also was publishing an almanac with astrology and other stuff that basically got him thrown out of his Quaker community, for being too pagan. LoL His son continued to publish the periodical that was in competition with Ben Franklin's alamnac!

Fascinating to find actual history in family lineages, so maybe DNA has a hand or is it family being reincarnated into the same families?

So many of my family branches I have found so far contained many people breaking away from the norm religions of the times and rebeling against them, how this may be Karmic I can't connect the dots, but it does appear to be in the blood!
:fairy:
Bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”