Reincarnation of Evil

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
zenmaster93

Reincarnation of Evil

Post by zenmaster93 »

What should someone do if they found out that someone they had met was the incarnation of Hitler? What if that person’s soul hasn’t changed he only lost his power and what if you had a past life where he had wronged you and he still wouldn’t leave you alone? Is there some sort of action I can take to make sure that he never gains power or can harm another again? And how? Can I like put a tag on his soul or something like that, where he would just be observed and watched? Any advice will help. I know it sounds kinda preposterous, but if you can’t accept it in reality then please try to keep the answers hypothetical. I know someone will recommend a psychologist but this isn’t a psychological issue, I know the difference. Thank you.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation of Evil

Post by Firebird »

I think you are going to have to block this person, on the astral as well as in the physical.
no interactions at all.
Some binding spell may be in order.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

If you believe in the karmic path through reincarnation and met what you believe was the reincarnation of a such 'misguided' person, one would assume they were here to, after the blindness of a previous incarnation, continue their difficult spiritual journey toward the light and should be gently and unobtrusively encouraged to do so.

How could people hope to spiritually evolve without the relatively blank cheque of incarnation? If the universe has chosen they deserve a second opportunity to learn and to do better, who are we to question it?

Generally people who are subjective thinkers believe this to be injust. Karma is conceptually a mechanism, not a vengeful mind. We only see the little picture. The past life ended in a death, what do they do now is the concern of those living in the present based on their actions in the present.

If they make you uncomfortable then I would unobtrusively avoid them.

That is assuming, of course that this isn't a delusion. If that seems rude, understand, it's a question I ask of myself every single time. If someone approached you and told you that you were a reincarnation of Hitler, imagine how you would react? Not well I imagine.

-------

Personally I believe in incarnation rather then reincarnation - we all were, are and will be intrinsically connected to everyone and everything (every incarnation) to a greater or lesser degree; angels, demons and every shade between.

--------

Ever ware the curse that binds: it binds itself to you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shield yourself and pray thru your higher self.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”