I think I met someone from a Past Life

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
stormofwind

I think I met someone from a Past Life

Post by stormofwind »

This happened late last year.. A young woman who works a grocery store..
It like I know or remember her.. I had this happen many times before..
It's unique feeling when you come into contact with some from another life..
When talk with her I get sense she knows me too.
I haven't seen her in a while I thought of her today and there she was.
Most likely she is a soulmate.. I don't discuss past lives or anything of that nature
Just small talk about random things..
She maybe a empath... as well.. As us empaths can sense each like in highlander.
Yellow diamond light

Re: I think I met someone from a Past Life

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Glad I'm not the only one..
Have you ever gone down the road with a professional psychic reading regarding your past lives? I sort of have and it explained pretty much everything I didn't understand.
It may not be past lives it could just be a connection regarding your path of the old ways.. or maybe she just fancies you..lol
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

No it's something about her. Got alot past images when I see her.
I think she was my cousin in another life who died tragically.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I’ve found tarot readings can help with uncovering who someone was to you in you past life. I fell in love with a man once when I was young and the feelings weren’t reciprocated. It wasn’t infatuation and it was different than loves I’d had before or after. It was like he was a part of me. Like family I had know for so long or something. I felt spiritually connected to him and all we ever really had was a loose friendship.

I did a reading to see if I had known him In my past life and maybe that was the reason I was so attached to him and what I got was that we had actually gone through this before. In a past life he was a young woman with a wealthy father and I was a poor young man. She and I were in love and I wanted her to marry me, but her father did not want her to. He arranged for her to marry another wealthy man instead and she agreed. It broke my heart but I eventually moved on and married a woman and we had a family.

Amazing you can get all that from a tarot reading though right? Unfortunately I have forgotten the spread I used..

Rosie
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I've been in love with the same being for over 1000 years, still travel to see her from time to time distance is the mountain between us but nothing we can't overcome ,she has a daughter now and is adorable, I've never used tarot cards, I use runes carved from the wood of a yew tree.
Isn't it nice to think that someone you may have mourned over as little as a year ago may already be sleeping in a cradle with a pair of loving parents?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

My first boss when I got into the floral industry was like this. I don't think we had ever been lovers but more like parent /child. He was helpful and supportive and could conversate with the best reciprocative banter that I have ever experienced. Like I had known him forever. It would give me goose flesh.
I'm terribly grateful to this man. He wasn't there the day I went into his shop looking for a job, but his assistant told me they were looking for someone with at least 2 years experience. I threw my hands up, "that's what the last ten shops I went to said also!" I asked if I could leave her boss a note, in it I queried how did one get two years experience when no one will give me the opportunity to get 2 years??...he called me that night, I started the next day :D the rest is floral history :D

:fairy: bb FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I notice people you meet from lives you cannot recall you have strong emotional attachments and an instant connection.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I told my friend watch she be at the grocery store today..
I guess because my abilities she was there..
She smiled and we made eye contact..
She seems too be a old soul I can see it in her eyes

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”