I wish I would remember...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
L.J.Hex

Re: I wish I would remember...

Post by L.J.Hex »

I know. That's my sceptic side bugging me about it. ;)

Yea, the remote viewing method is something I will really look into when I find time. This week is going to be horrible, both bands have rehearsals, I need to clean, Yule is coming, I have to prepare some things yadda yadda yadda.. But anyway, the RV thing is really interesting. Practising that could have so many other uses too, I really want to look into it. :)

The thing about doubting my visions is pure scepticism which is kind of odd for as I have had so many weird experiences, some are out of this world. I have zero doubt about anything "out there". But I do doubt my mind. The funny little thing is that when we have a vision of something external of us and it feels meaningful and somehow different from usual, its easy to tell. But when viewing things from our past lives it must somehow be from within, so does it have any difference to usual memory or a dream? When I memorise a thing, I tend to have it as a "slide show" or a repetition of what happened, sometimes it comes with someone's voice saying things, but the visual is a slide show or movie clip.(Brain has very nice HD resolution on this stuff. :P) When I have been searching for my past lives, what I've seen has felt nearly the same as ordinary memories, but can it even be any different? Past life memory must be part of us, on some level it all is within. This is why I think the RV method might work way better, its going to be interesting to see how much effort it takes from me to "tune in" to it :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Once upon a time, I don't recal by who or when, or which state of consciousness, I was told the memory spans space & time by it's very nature. We can "remember" ahead just as well as back because the linear timeline is an illusion of being in a three dimensional plane.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Hmmm, yea. A "hunch" is a memory of the future. :D The perception of time is an interesting thing as its clearly not as straight forward as it might seem.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have found that my best past life regression sessions are done with someone else guiding you through the process. I have never tried to do one from a video, so I guess I cannot say how effective they are.
To me it seems very much like hypnosis or when doing an aspecting (letting diety take over ones body) because you have to let yourself be completely vulnerable. The benefit in having another person present is they can help bring you out of such a state of consciousness with words, food and drink. Additionally they can act as a scribe who can jot down notes if you are able to speak during the process. It is very important to write down your experience after the regression, so the scribe can do that as you are coming back around. I have made the mistake of not recording my findings and lost information that could have collaborated what I learned. Problem being for most is bringing subconscious memories into the conscious mind. Same with dreaming. The journal is a valuable tool when walking beyond the hedge.
Happy travels!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I wish I had such a friend who could do that for me. I'm stranded on doing things myself as I don't have many like minded people who would be into this sort of thing.

I'm thinking of doing it again at some point along other things suggested on this thread and compare notes. Might give some insight.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I think I'm starting to become with something meaningful, something that actually happened.

This was the second time now that I had a vision of the same past life I've had. I'm still yet to do the remote viewing with the envelopes. But I think I got a starting point now. I had such a strong sensation during a meditation just minutes ago, I had to snap out of it and write it all down...

The craziest thing came with the name, I was called either Marion or Mary Ann. I lived in rural England I think? Perhaps Scotland? On British isles anyway. As I lived in Ireland few years ago I recognised the nature right away from being somewhere around those parts. My house was already old at that time, I think the time was between 1600 to 1750. I was wearing a long dress kind of thing, forest brown, sort of harsh feeling cloth, clearly home made, nothing fancy. And some kind of leather shoes or boots, I think they were rather tall. I had dark long very straight hair which was braided from the front it wouldn't be on my face all the time. My eyes were blue, my face was kind of serious looking, but quite pretty. My body was quite frail and I was really short.

The vision started of me picking up berries or mushrooms in a forest (Something I enjoy in my current life too.) while being really wary of my surroundings for some reason. It wasn't fear, more like keeping my eyes open for possible trouble. The sun was already setting, but there were surprising number of birds around. Nothing else to be noticed, no people, no other animals, I was on a hill of sorts.

Then I went to my house. A small stone building with another larger building next to it, I think it was for animals. There were horses at least. A well right in the centre of the front yard. Two children, both daughters. I was married to a man who I think was some kind of a craftsman. He was quite short for a man and had an ear to ear brown beard. He was fixing a wagon when I came there... The kids were super happy to see me. For some reason I was bit sad and quite serious. All the way I had this feeling of being a rather serious person in that lifetime.

I was some kind of a healer and people came to ask for advice often. That was rather sad lifetime in some aspects. My husband died due to an illness in quite young age. My kids moved far away when they grew up. The whole mood of the vision changed with my husbands death. I felt guilty of not being able to heal him and save his life and since my kids left, all I did was getting deeper to the craft of healing. I'm fairly certain I might have been killed for it. I died in my early fifties being lonely...

And that's where the vision ended.

I had not that clear of a vision about this life earlier, I think back then I also got the name Marion or Mary Ann come to me. But this time, the second the name hit me, that was so crazy, I had tears running on my cheeks and I couldn't hold myself saying my past name over and over. It was quite a shock. This time I saw it all so clearly, and I felt the feelings of that past... I'm still having cold shivers running on my spine. I have never experienced anything like this before. :shock:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My head's on automatic "why?" so I couldn't help wondering why this recollection is permitting itself to be revealed? Why did your psyche select to present that specific episode out of any others? What significance does it have to the inquiry you were making? Feel free to ignore my meanderings if they have nothing to do with your own quest.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:My head's on automatic "why?" so I couldn't help wondering why this recollection is permitting itself to be revealed? Why did your psyche select to present that specific episode out of any others? What significance does it have to the inquiry you were making? Feel free to ignore my meanderings if they have nothing to do with your own quest.
I'm also asking this very question... This vision is so timely and makes so much sense, almost too much as it makes me sceptical about its authenticity. Although when ever I get that strong vision during meditation, it has always been meaningful. The timing for making sense to this couldn't be more perfect. It could be that this came up as I have been putting a lot of though and effort on my craft in the last year or so. Its as if this thing was just waiting to be revealed. I have known for a long time that I have lived past lives as a woman probably more times than as a man. And also I have felt strong calling towards witchcraft and occult since I was quite young. So it kind of makes sense that I'm not on this thing for the first time.... Who knows, maybe there's several lifetimes on which I have been a witch or a healer of some kind.

What ever this is, it feels very important and I will keep trying to find out more. I need to get some envelopes as I'm very eager to start trying remote viewing of this stuff. I also have a hunch about possible other past lives, but I'm yet to know more about them. One of which I'm almost certain about is that I have lived in 1930's Germany. There's just too many things about that time that feel familiar somehow. And then there's other things, but I'll post more as things develop.

EDIT:
The things that make sense about this:
1. Could explain why I learn English language so easily, I'm fluent with it to the point where I think in English and often accidentally change from Finnish to English while typing.
2. I feel a calling towards witchcraft as its not the first time I'm in on it.
3. If I was harassed, persecuted and/or killed for it, could make sense on why I'm rebellious and I do not like authority much, specially the authority of the church.
4. My mind works very much like that of a woman on many things, I come along with ladies often better than with guys.
5. I love nature and picking up mushrooms, berries, finding my own food has always interested me a lot. Not so many men are into that although its very traditional thing to do in Finland.
6. This might explain my love for gardening.
7. When I moved to Ireland, I almost felt as if coming home after a long time.
8. I love the sea even though I have lived far away from it most of my life.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, there's bound to be bleed through of interests & attitudes. What's their deeper vibration? Can you find suggestion of integrity in it? Something that responds in the soul depths?
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:Yes, there's bound to be bleed through of interests & attitudes. What's their deeper vibration? Can you find suggestion of integrity in it? Something that responds in the soul depths?
I don't know that yet, but there's definitely a deeper meaning to this. I rarely get clear visions in meditation and what happened yesterday hit me like a sledgehammer. But this stuff is surely strengthening my dedication to the craft and I feel like I'm starting to understand some aspects of why I am what I am.

I need to learn more.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey, don't we all need to learn more? :D. Yeh, the emotional impact suggests you've struck a vital resonating chord ... A link, connection. It'll come through now that you've opened the door. You'll be OK.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hey, don't we all need to learn more? :D. Yeh, the emotional impact suggests you've struck a vital resonating chord ... A link, connection. It'll come through now that you've opened the door. You'll be OK.
Hahaha, of course we do.

Yea, the whole riddle will probably start to open up easier from now on. Lets see, I might meditate on it again soon. And I really need to do the thing with the envelopes. That could be interesting. :mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Now this is getting seriously weird. :shock: Yesterday night I did another mediation and one more just minutes ago. Yesterday's session was kind of obscure and not much anything came through. I wasn't able to concentrate much.

But today, hooooly mother goddess what kind of stuff I just saw.

Its very weird, because this stuff makes too much sense again. There's a clear link between the previous vision in many ways. I saw another lifetime which I had no idea about before. I said way back that I have a thing for medieval Europe. I might know a bit why.

I saw myself as a Scottish man, somebody rather wealthy considering the clothing.(Black and red, wide belt, the kind of boots that you would use while riding a horse.) It began with me being in a prison cell being scared and frustrated as I wasn't supposed to be there. Then a guard who apparently was some kind of friend of mine just opened the door and said run and don't look back. Then I escaped, I kept running and running and running until I ended up in a dense forest in the middle of the night. This was very intense. Again the tears kept running from my eyes and I noticed myself repeating run! run! run! Don't stop, just run! And then the next thought was "I have to warn them, I need to find them, and warn them." I think my name was Jared or something similar to that.

The next thing I saw was me having some kind of a feast or dinner with bunch of people. I couldn't see their faces except for two of them. Next to me was a woman who I think was my wife. The name Evelyn just hit me while looking at her. Then at the end of the table there sat an old man with grey hair and sort of piercing look in his eyes. I tried to speak with him but he wouldn't talk, he just sat there quietly. The year was something like 1114. That number just felt really clear. Also the year 1139 came as something meaningful as if something important happened at that time.

There was something about a thing that runs in the family, something precious and secret which had to be passed on no matter what. (The craft??) The vision ended with me dying of old age, heart failure or something similar. It was a happy ending and the only regret I felt was that I had no children. This woman, Evelyn was next to me and looked aged compared to earlier. It was dawn and I saw the morning sun on the wall.. That's where it ended.

I'm having some doubts about these visions. But this one was just as intense as the one I had two nights ago. The beginning of this one was so intense its hard to describe. Like a huge rush of energy and emotions running through me at the same time. This is highly unusual and out of character for me. Perhaps my imagination is just running amok or maybe I'm starting to learn how to tap into something... I really can't tell which one it is, but the experience is just mind blowing. Heavy stuff. Anyway, I will keep writing these things down as they happen. :flyingwitch:

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”