Freaking Out About Death

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Throughalloftime

Freaking Out About Death

Post by Throughalloftime »

hi all-
I have already posted in this forum but I wanted to pose a different and more straightforward question. Have any of you had otherworldly experiences with dead loved ones? Or any other kind of lingering spirits? I would like to hope that we have some options of what our fate will be after death. From your experiences with spirits, have you gathered that every soul has a choice to linger in this world or move on? And must we all be reincarnated, or do we have a choice to stay with our loved ones on the other side? A medium explained to me that his father visits him a lot and tells him he is waiting for his mother; that your loved ones are waiting for you unless you decide to reincarnate. Has anyone had similar experiences?
I am afraid that I will lose all my memories against my will and be parted from my husband. I really hope that's not true. I hope that we can find peace together in the afterlife. I understand we can't know anything for certain, but a little insight would go a long way. Blessed be, and thank you in advance for anyone who puts their time and energy into reading or responding to this.
a.e.d.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Freaking Out About Death

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I do, all the time. Seen both my grandmas. My one grandma saw me when she was in a coma and told me she was ready to pass.

Not everyone who dies is ready to reincarnate. Sometimes people linger to watch over others, or have a strong earthly attachment. There is also 'lost souls' stuck on this plane, replaying the pain and sadness prior to death. They don't know they're dead. Other times they need purification prior to incarnating. Some even obtain 'nirvana' and do not have to reincarnate anymore.

I also believe in various afterlives, such as underworlds. But they may be for those devoted to certain gods and such. Some are for purification.

I don't think you lose all your memories after death. I think you only do when you are born again.

I also tend to think that once you're a spirit you're not the definition of 'human' much anymore and this explains why many spirits act differently than they did before.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Throughalloftime

I have always loved life. I am only 19 but I feel I have experienced many lives before this; that's the only explanation I have for how I am, how I have always been. This life is so incredibly dear to me though. I met the love of my life and am married. I love the life I lead. Maybe this is all because this is my last incarnation. Whatever it's purpose, if I have a choice I will not choose to reincarnate again. I hope I can find peace with my love in whichever realm I go to. There is a lot of comfort in what you are saying though; it gives me hope that I will have some type of choice after I die. I feel like if we didn't have a choice that would be very cruel, so maybe there is some hope and we are given some freedom to decide.
a.e.d.
Lord_of_Nightmares

You're a strong person Andi98. :)
- Devi
Throughalloftime

Thank you. Why do you say that?
a.e.d.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Because you love life and believe in love. We need more people like that in the world. ❤
- Devi
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Been there 3 times. There are alternatives that you can choose. I think everyone's choices are different. No - one size fits all. You could check out "Dead and Back Again" {rants and ramblings} and either post back here or PM me with any questions. You need not fear death. She never lies to you. She will wait patiently for you with no complaint. She will be there to help on a trip that is feared by many and known only to a few.
Throughalloftime

How have you been there?
a.e.d.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Because of an incident earlier in my life, I used necromancy. I destroyed an entity. Caused it's death if you will. The entity was Chaldean in nature. From around Basra, c.2,250 BCE. Couple years later and I was the CO of a company from the 75th RCT holding down the backdoor to the Persian Gulf oil fields and covering FAC's at the SE No-Fly-Zone. Got bitten by something carrying a rare disease that shorts out your VNS and stresses your CNS. The law of three is a red hot itch. It will hunt you down and let you know how you messed up. That story is written up under "The Magic of Pinewoods Cemetery" under Ghost,Spirit & Paranormal.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 61-15.html
(A little short cut here)
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ease of finding Pinewoods story
Throughalloftime

Lady_Lilith-
Thank you. Your insight has given me hope that maybe we do have some freedom to choose, even after death. There is no way I am this melencholy/morbid as well as being so full of light and love that I have not been on this journey several times.
And planewalker-
What was each time like?
a.e.d.
Lord_of_Nightmares

It's pretty natural to be scared of death, because death is change. I think really you're scared of the unknown, not death itself. The consequences of it. I definitely think that in the afterlife you do have more power to chose than you think. :flyingwitch:
- Devi
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

In many cases, souls will reincarnate together, or in circumstances that will bring them together. I do not plan to return to Terra after this life. My home world and my mate are elsewhere. I will return to them.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Death is an illusion.

Now I recognise that I am adding to a list of vague statements, some you have probably heard piecemeal before like soundbites and I duly expect you to pass it off as wiff-waff or as smoke or featureless terrain, regardless I will add one more.

Crossing the Abyss. It doesn't matter how many times I say it, hint at it, its just words lacking a relatable experience; it can't be encapsulated by words

So instead, perhaps take it on faith ... because it is. Ego death is an illusion. Thats revealed UPG of course (isn't everything) but its enough. The ego can't really die because it never really lived. It is an archetype; our archetype, the character we play. The mask we wear. It peels away.

Spirit endures.

Be blessed x
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

The first was a surprise. I knew I was sick. It felt like a bad case of flu. It was a trip with weird things happening. I hadn't expected it. The Lady Death caught up my hand and I knew I was home. The other times were easy, slipped into death like a fish to a stream.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I do not believe you will lose your memories nor do I believe you will be parted from your husband. That is beautiful that you found your love. You will not be parted from him. God and Goddess know you love your husband and always want to be with him.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”