The Afterlife

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Bluerose31

The Afterlife

Post by Bluerose31 »

I have been thinking a lot about the afterlife. I had to become Christian today, to help with my family. I have begun to think about heaven. I don't think I will mind being in heaven. That's where my family will be. I know Jesus is a kind soul and that he does love me. I imagine heaven to be a place of no pain. I imagine I will wear a white dress. I imagine that there will be a home for me to live in and that I will never again suffer. What do you imagine reincarnation or the afterlife to be like?
Blessings.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: The Afterlife

Post by planewalker »

I don't really imagine it. I've died three times. Once for two minutes 48 seconds with a flat lined EEG. Your not supposed to be able to be that dead and come back from it. It's not a heart stop or respiration stop, it's a brain stop. Your not supposed to bring the brain back after 30 - 60 seconds. After an interesting time, that was outside of time {sorry, there are parts of the experience that I simply have no language for}, as if it was sequence without times passage. Would you call it instantaneity. I was given a choice. I could go on to other things and places or I could come back to this reality. There were things here that would turn out better if I was back. It's written up under "Death and Back Again" under Rants and Ramblings.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think of afterlife as a state of non-physical consciousness, similar to out-of-body experiences. I won't have a body to adorn as I won't be in the three dimensional realm, but if there's a dress-code, I'd be the one in Hawaiian prints with magnificent colors beyond the 7 in the basic spectrum and ultra-violet or infra-red that our physical eyes are limited to. And lastly, to me, reincarnation is the evolving, conscious spirit bonding to a new 3-D form (not necessarily on Earth, because there are other habitable planets) shortly after conception (or it's equivalent, for that species).
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

If we have children our genetic memory lives on in their children, if not, such memory fades a wee bit as it continues along divergent in relatives. Also our Spirit, in deep time, thrives relative to our investment of time in the Spirit realm between worlds. Have we established a presence in Akasha by frequent visitations through the portal of our Circle into other realms to cavort with Gods/Goddesses. In analogous terms ( Have we established a web site that we might again find ourselves with pristine biological hardware in a new life). Be glad ye be a Witch and a walker between worlds. Eternity is yours, not so for the multitudes skimming the surface of life with no knowledge nor interest in dimensions of Spirit or the occult arts.

For centuries royalty and some gypsy clans always married in a small circle of power and wealth so that in a next life they might find themselves born again, as a child of their offspring, in auspicious circumstances. Today many powerful families continue this tradition.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:I don't really imagine it. I've died three times. Once for two minutes 48 seconds with a flat lined EEG. Your not supposed to be able to be that dead and come back from it. It's not a heart stop or respiration stop, it's a brain stop. Your not supposed to bring the brain back after 30 - 60 seconds. After an interesting time, that was outside of time {sorry, there are parts of the experience that I simply have no language for}, as if it was sequence without times passage. Would you call it instantaneity. I was given a choice. I could go on to other things and places or I could come back to this reality. There were things here that would turn out better if I was back. It's written up under "Death and Back Again" under Rants and Ramblings.
Fascinating! Did you get a sense of an afterlife? Summerland perhaps?
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

SpiritTalker wrote:I think of afterlife as a state of non-physical consciousness, similar to out-of-body experiences. I won't have a body to adorn as I won't be in the three dimensional realm, but if there's a dress-code, I'd be the one in Hawaiian prints with magnificent colors beyond the 7 in the basic spectrum and ultra-violet or infra-red that our physical eyes are limited to. And lastly, to me, reincarnation is the evolving, conscious spirit bonding to a new 3-D form (not necessarily on Earth, because there are other habitable planets) shortly after conception (or it's equivalent, for that species).
I love how you describe the afterlife :) I love that you'll be the one in Hawaiian prints!
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Shekinah wrote:If we have children our genetic memory lives on in their children, if not, such memory fades a wee bit as it continues along divergent in relatives. Also our Spirit, in deep time, thrives relative to our investment of time in the Spirit realm between worlds. Have we established a presence in Akasha by frequent visitations through the portal of our Circle into other realms to cavort with Gods/Goddesses. In analogous terms ( Have we established a web site that we might again find ourselves with pristine biological hardware in a new life). Be glad ye be a Witch and a walker between worlds. Eternity is yours, not so for the multitudes skimming the surface of life with no knowledge nor interest in dimensions of Spirit or the occult arts.

For centuries royalty and some gypsy clans always married in a small circle of power and wealth so that in a next life they might find themselves born again, as a child of their offspring, in auspicious circumstances. Today many powerful families continue this tradition.
Beautiful descriptions! Thank you for sharing that with me :)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

That was a choice. That I could give up a broken body, but that I should know that there were people who would be worse off because of it. Things would be alright. If I went back to the life I had had other people would have a better time of things.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:That was a choice. That I could give up a broken body, but that I should know that there were people who would be worse off because of it. Things would be alright. If I went back to the life I had had other people would have a better time of things.
That is lovely that you chose to come back to life.
Shinkko

Post by Shinkko »

I died so I don't need to imagine.

It's bright, and there was so many (souls?) Floating around. I only focused on my grandmother though, who was young again and happy. So happy, told me she was watching over me and i could come back or stay. If I stay I would be with her. But I will never know the love or pain I will face for my own family. The love of my son I will never have. But if i chose to come back, I would have to give something I loved.

I kind of wish I looked around more. But it's there, and you can move on to another life. I had the choice to have another life or come back to this one. I came back, but my hearing I had to give up.

I miss music terribly. But i have my son,and I am happy

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”