Help With Past Life Memory

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
IndigoDoll59

Help With Past Life Memory

Post by IndigoDoll59 »

I hate to come back here but i'm not entirely sure if this is a real memory or not but I seem to remember being a princess of a forest world named Karen. Though I lived on another planet I seemed to be human. I seem to have some memories of this past life but again I'm not sure how true this is.

My first memory of this past life is being about the equivalent of 8 or 9 earth years and chasing a young boy who I think was my twin brother. I'm not entirely sure but I think his name was Marcus. He had shaggy reddish blonde hair and hazel eyes. My next memory of this past life I am the equivalent of the age of 17 earth years. It is late at night and I am chasing a nature spirit through the garden.

The nature spirit looks like a little light floating in the air. Eventually we come to a place deep in the garden where there are a lot of nature spirits floating about. I seem to remember that I enjoyed the garden and it had a nice magickal energy about it. I have some other memories but I think that's enough for now.

How can I know for sure if these memories are true. Often it feels like I'm just making everything up especially the part about being a princess from some other world.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Help With Past Life Memory

Post by SpiritTalker »

Since we haven't officially made inter-planetary contact (cough) you can't know from external resources that any other humanoid species exist (uh-hm). So there is no creditable outside proof. My personal beliefs as an "experiencer" accepts ET presence. You have to go by your own beliefs. Analyze the heck out of the memory. Every detail has some relevance to you. Pick it apart.

& you'd have to determine what you know and hold true about interior worlds like astral & dream worlds. What is memory? Science says it's a chemical action in the brain. What is true memory? What is hallucination? What is subconscious symbolism? You'd have to answer those sorts of questions in ways that satisfy you. And decide what you can accept.

Dreams are just another state of consciousness. We have memories of dreams so clear as to rival normal Conscioisness. Some aborrigional cultures hold that dreams are other realms and real in their own way.

And a soul memory can be an etheric interaction with one's spiritual counterpart, I.e., a "brother" is your own alter ego that balances your soul. There are bazillions of possibilities.

You might never find one definite answer until it wants to reveal itself.
vivianne_lefay

Re: Help With Past Life Memory

Post by vivianne_lefay »

My spiritual guides tell me that there are indeed other worlds and that you can have had a life in them. Just medidate and ask your own spiritual guides to connect you there and try to understand what's the message/lesson you need to remember from the past in order to move on with your future. Science is so many steps behind the spiritual world!

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”