Past life revelation

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Tutmosis

Past life revelation

Post by Tutmosis »

I have just found out that I killed myself in my last life to avoid going through EXACTLY what I'm going through right now.

Basically I'm on an initiated path to conquer fear, and it involves demons. That's not to say I'm being attacked by demons, because I'm not. But I do have a history with darker beings trying to 'extinguish' my inner light.

This revelation came after I did a technique meant to explore the hidden space in your heart, which is very special, and in this place I saw my energetic self, and I noticed this energetic version of me had a red aura around the head, and the word demon was kind of emanating from it. Then this version sank into me and I had the feeling I became twice of what I was before.

I know that the red aura indicated a mental illness, and the word demon was what my illness was based around.

So in a past life, I killed myself due to the anguish I had suffered because of this mental illness and me thinking I was surrounded by demons. Which is actually what I'm going through right now.

Ra is watching over me and guiding me through this. A lot of beings are actually. It's complicated. But I know this, so my resolve has increased.

But it also feels more serious. To know that I once took my life is a lot to know about ones self. I'm on a path and I need to conquer this, so I believe that's why it came back to me this time. There's a lesson behind this.

Well I just wanted to share this. What do you think?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Past life revelation

Post by SnowCat »

I think that we sometimes get insights into past lives when we're ready, and that those insights can help us work through current problems. It sounds like you're in a place now, where you can get through what you couldn't handle before. I think that's a good thing.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I've always speculated that mental illness in individuals had to do with left over past life residue. This matches my own experiences with it, and also Buddhists have speculated the same. Especially, if one has no history or family history, and lives a somewhat mundane existence. But even without that, it explains such instances, for example, as multiple personality disorder. There is a few Hindu texts that make mentions of this.

Also, in Hinduism, asura (demons), ghosts, and other spirits can follow a person life to life. Something to keep in mind.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Yes I agree Snow Cat I'm definitely in a place where I can handle what I'm going through. I'm sensing I'm stronger now than I was then.

Yeah I think it has something to do with karma Lillith. Or in my case a contract with God that I need to complete.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”