Past Life (Can Someone Know You?)

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
GroundedDancer

Past Life (Can Someone Know You?)

Post by GroundedDancer »

I don't know if I have had a past live or lives, but I want to believe that I have. I met two men once who told me they knew me from a previous life. They gave me details about my current life that were startlingly true and offered up a few details about my previous life before practically disappearing from the location never to be seen again. I wrote it off as two guys trying to hit on me with cheesy past-life lines, but it always unsettled me how much they knew about me. At the time, I was writing a book (fiction) about characters based off of myself that was heavily centered around past lives and fate. It was something I never shared with anyone and yet these two men knew about my book. Thinking about it now, I think I might have wearily backed away from someone who could have told me about who I was before this life. Do you think it's possible that these men actually knew me from a past life?
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Past Life (Can Someone Know You?)

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I certainly do. I have had my own experiences with people or spirits knowing me from a past life. It is definitely a possibility.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had 1 or 2 experiences when I've remembered someone from a prior life, and my best friend & I both recognized each other at first sight, plus I'd dreamt about her two years before we met. While we can't prove it, the knowledge is there, and comes from some kind of connection.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Difficult to determine if a past life memory is one's own or that of another. There are many people who claim to have been the same personality of note and they are not fabricating a lie. We all can connect to Akashic Records and peruse collective memories, which one we might tune in to may not have been one from our past life experience. We are ONE.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”