Past life taking over?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Bychan Wulf

Past life taking over?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Is it possible that a past life is recalled when losing temper?
What brought me to this thought is the following story:
Even before knowing I'm an empath, I knew I could help people and take their negative emotions. Each time I did it, I had a violent dream about me trying to save the person from something trying to hurt them. Each time I was in sort of a warrior position. I always thought it was because of my passion for female warriors throughout the history as a child. I also feared losing temper for no reason, even if I come from a family who does this all the time in a non-violent or traumatic way.
When puberty hit me and my magical/paranormal side opened, something really strange happened and I thought it was only me who thought so. A friend of mine told me today she thinks the same, even though she doesn't believe in such things.
In my first High-school year, the rich guy in my class and the most fake and egoistic person I ever met, hit me because I said no to his proposal. From that moment, I lost myself. My friend told me today,that my pupils dilated and I started to fight him. The thing is a sort of professional fighter and I'm a peaceful person who can't even kill a fly. Anyway, I fought this guy who is also twice my size, put him down and the first thing I remember was my foot against his throat. From that moment I feared losing temper even more. I'm still not sure where that fighting side of me came from and questioning what would have happened if I didn't "wake up". Would I have pushed and break his trachea? People said I am the reincarnation of an Amazonian, but only for fun as nobody I know believes in this.
The second strange thing happened a year later, when my grandpa died. I was the one everyone considered a rock,kept my calm and helped the others. But before putting him in the grave,I lost it again and I started crying. I don't remember what happened next, but was told that my pupils dilated (again) and I started talking to my cousin about honour, duty and respecting the sacrifice of the dead warrior. He freaked out a little bit and hugged meme. I "woke up" with no clue of what I said or why I said it.
Is it possible that when I get out of my zen state, a violent past-life me comes out? Or what can be done to understand more about this side of me?
I did some research but no useful info came up :anxious:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Past life taking over?

Post by SpiritTalker »

It may not be a single past life so much as an accumulation of several, stored by the soul, and sometimes the soul speaks for us. Your story does sound like it is past life influences. ANd we all have self preservation instinct and adrenalin surges in emergencies.

My dad once lifted a car bare handed that had fallen on a neighbor. And one time I awoke straight from a sound sleep with my fist clenching my sisters's aggressive, 90 pound dog by the throat so his eyes rolled back in his head. :shock: my little beagle-mix dog was under the bed yapping at the big dog. And I have twice punched bastards who harassed me. If they hadn't stopped I was prepared to keep fighting...even though I hadn't the faintest idea how.

Self defense whether physical or psychic, comes from a strong sense of center.

All I can suggest is a centering meditation on the matter and see what your inner tutor has to say...and credit yourself that you did stop before inflicting harm.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Thank you! <blushing>
I thought about the self preservation instinct too, but that wasn't a life-or-death situation. It seemed a little bit overreacting to me,together with a deja Vu feeling,before I lost it.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Self preservation doesn't have to be life&death to kick in. You should see my Kung Fu stance when I see a spider.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Ahahahaha spiders are cute and cuddly... from about 3 states off

A man's Magick demonstrates what sort of person he is, what is held most deeply inside of him.
There is no truer gauge of a man's character than the way in which he employs his strength, his power. -- Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Ego sum vir prudens non magicis artibus...
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Haha I'll have a tarantula one day. Brachypelma Smithii to be exact :-)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Haha ST, maybe more than 3 states away. Better on the other half of the globe :lol:

Moonraingirl: You must very really brave! I freeze when I see a small spider. A Tarantula would definitely give me a hear attack! Lol

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”