Past life experiences

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Sumer-rising

Past life experiences

Post by Sumer-rising »

I'm sure someone has posted this before, but I am new here and would like to hear your past life experiences?!
The first one that I can remember and remember the strongest is Sumeria. I remember the temples, I remember Damu my husband who was king. They wat the linen felt against my skin, the texture of the stones, the beautiful garden and his kind eyes. I loved Damu more then I have loved anyone in this life. Even the Sumerian Language is familiar to me.
Oddball

Re: Past life experiences

Post by Oddball »

I'm trying to do some past life digging. Personally, my visualization is confusing, at best. I've gotten some very strong messages from tarot, though. How do you experience your past lives? Hypnosis? Dreams? A sense of deja vu?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Mine are usually dreams, with deja-vu being about half as often. I also have very strong feelings of racial memory. Sometimes I think I'm just making it up, but then I find out that the places I remember are real.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

When I've met someone I've known before, I'll momentarily get a flash back to that life, and enough to catch the gist of the former relationship.

Other times it's been through trance work, and a few times through repetitive dreams that turned out to convey verifiable info.

And the ever illusive deja vu.

I recall one especially from a dream. It was set in an E.Indian upscale home, not a palace, not a hut, but with stone slabs in the floor and separate women's quarters on an upper level. I was a female of the household and came down an outer stairway and into the main room. Off side was another room, quite dark, and I knew I had to enter. I knew when i did that I would be killed as part of a larger plan. It was quickly over.

Immediate next scene, I was now male and military British, living in the same quarters. I was totally familiar with the house in a deja vu way, and suddenly recalled having lived there before.

Third scene, older part of the same military life, and death in hand to hand fight with men wearing black-brown turbans with scarves covering their faces. It was a planned ambush. I was a decoy.

Next scene, I was a girl child, then a grown woman, then elderly and living in the same house. I lived that lifetime in peace. I remember long curtains fluttering in a breeze, as I died and left the house for ever.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I have been feeling, recently, that this is my last go around on this planet. I feel more and more, that my days are nearing the end, and that I will return to the stars, and my people.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, I hope you took notes! The debriefing can be hellacious. But it's always nice to be home.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The debriefing when I first figured out that I'd had abduction experiences was disturbing, to put it mildly. The calling of the stars outside Albuquerque, was almost overwhelming. And about a month ago, I had a vision of my middle granddaughter's wedding. I saw her Aunt Nesta in the church, but I wasn't watching from this plane. Her Aunt Nesta had decided there was nothing left for her in Oklahoma, and had moved to Colorado to be closer to her sister. Sometimes the information is a bit much to process. But it does bring the puzzle pieces together.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
greyviolet

Post by greyviolet »

I don't have a real grasp on any of mine, although when I went to the Akashic Records once I had an quick impression of being in a mountain village somewhere in eastern Europe, maybe in the 15th or 16th century. I could smell spices and food, and I saw something printed and the language looked like maybe Bulgarian or Hungarian (however those languages looked during that time period). I think I was female then too. But I can't really be sure of any of it because I haven't had any further impressions.
Chrysanthe

Post by Chrysanthe »

This is something that I have felt for a while and up until now I truly thought I was a bit nuts. For me this comes to me in a dreams and sometimes with a sort of intuitive knowing. Most of what I have been seeing is fragmented. In the past I have run into people, strangers to me, that I feel this undeniable connection with. The next thing you know I get this glimpse of something long ago and it’s over.

I truly believe that the essence of me is trying to make me remember but for some reason my logical brain won’t let me accept it. I am working to find out as much as I can but don’t want to push myself farther than I am ready to go. It is my hope that sometime in the future I will be able to come back to this thread and let you all know what I have found out. At this point all I can say with confidence is that the in the past life experiences I have had I was female as well, and in them I was always the focal point of whatever I caught a glimpse of.
*~* I do not exist to please the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy *~*

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”