Past-Life Reading Request :)

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Ravenfeather

Past-Life Reading Request :)

Post by Ravenfeather »

Hello! I am interested in getting a reading on a past-life, as I never have before and the topic fascinates me. If you could DM me or just reply, that would be amazing. I'd love to learn more about a past-life and perhaps open a few doors for myself. :D
☯"Look at the whole world around you with glittering eyes, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."☯
Kassandra

Re: Past-Life Reading Request :)

Post by Kassandra »

Did you get a response?

Ravenfeather

Post by Ravenfeather »

Not yet. It might be difficult since it is over a computer and all. I was just interested in the subject at hand and wanted to learn a little more about it. :)
☯"Look at the whole world around you with glittering eyes, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."☯
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Oh. Well, to learn more about past lives, just read through the posts in this forum (where I have also relocated this thread), Reincarnation and the Afterlife, which is dedicated to discussions on this topic. Also, here's a pretty exhaustive post on the topic that another member here wrote, which might be a good starting point: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 30190.html. Finally, try the search feature at the top right of this screen. That might help you dig up even more info on this, as well.

Hope that helps.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”