Funny thing happened in the Coffee shop

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Binglian

Funny thing happened in the Coffee shop

Post by Binglian »

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this board, but I think it would be fun to share my experience.

I am working in a coffee shop, and it was my second week. Before I worked there, I have never been to that coffee shop, so there is no chance that anyone would have seen me there by any chance. There is also another Asian girl working there, but since we never worked together, I don't really know her.

One afternoon I was working there. A woman walked in and ordered a cup of coffee. It's my second time seeing her in that coffee shop ordering coffee, so I started to chat with her. The first time I saw her, she looked extremely familiar! I had never seen her before, and she doesn't look like anyone that I know. So it is really weird. But of course I never told her that because it would be strange to tell a stranger that perhaps you have seen them before, even though you guys have just met.

And then, that woman suddenly told me that I looked very familiar, and she has seen me before. And I was very shocked. She then proceeded to ask me if I have ever worked in that coffee shop few months ago, because she was sure she has seen me working in that coffee shop few months before, and I had served her. And I told her, it is only my second week, and I have never been to that coffee shop before. And that woman swears that she did definitely see me before. Initially, I thought maybe it was the other Asian girl who worked here. And the woman replied that she knows that girl, and we look completely different. And she was sure someone who looks exactly like me had served her coffee. I know that there are two girls who worked there few months ago, but quite the job before I started working. But both of them are Caucasian.

It was really strange. I just thought it is really interesting that someone thinks I look very familiar, and I think she looks very familiar too, even though we have never met before.
ness

Re: Funny thing happened in the Coffee shop

Post by ness »

Yes, those experiences are certainly intriguing. I have those moments as well. Recently I saw someone's photo and thought I know this person from somewhere. Our subconscious memory goes so deep that we don't always recollect how and where we picked up information or made associations. I just love such mysteries.
lunamoth

Post by lunamoth »

That happens to me frequently. I think its either someone I passed by on the street...OR....someone that has a soul connection with us, someone who was important to us in a past life.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Once many years ago when my kids were babies , I worked at wal mart in the photo lab. I went back to the break room to eat lunch. I sat at a table and was talking to these two girls who looked SUPer familiar. I kept talking and the one girl looked at the woman beside her and said something I didn't hear and she said. Omg. She does! I used to get a lot of " you look like kelly from 90210 ". And. You look like so and so as a teen so I thought they were doing that whole " thing". I kept smiling because I couldn't actually hear them. And the other said something and the woman said. Omg. " IT IS CHASTITY !" I was like wtf?! How do they know my name. Oh they saw this name tag. And the woman looked at me and said. Chastity. I'm flora! I'm your cousin.!" And her daughter desiree I hadn't seen since she was like 11. But they knew me. Haha. I was working with my own cousins. And didn't even know who they were.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Oh. And this town we both worked in was nowhere near the towns we lived in before.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Haha, I do believe there are probably some connections between many individuals in many different ways. We just don't realize it yet. Maybe I have met her in the past life? That's why I have the familiar feeling when I saw her. Sadly, after the last talk, I haven't seen her since.

Hehe, mrsdavid1975, that's such a coincidence! Its so amazing that you actually were working with your cousins that you haven't seen for many years! Congratulations on your reunion with our cousins! Maybe many people we think look familiar might actually have some family relations to us long time ago.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”