Are you an old soul ?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
MsMollimizz

Are you an old soul ?

Post by MsMollimizz »

[Xiao Rong: This article appears to be from SpiritScience.net. In the future, please refrain from copying and pasting entire articles and/or copying other people's materials without giving them proper attribution. Please see our post on avoiding plagiarism. We take this rule very seriously on EUTM. For now, I will cut down part of this article and whoever would like to can view the rest at the original source. Thanks for understanding.]
There is a special type of person in our world who finds themselves alone and isolated, often times even since birth.
The sometimes lonely experience from this person isn’t because of any sort of antisocial behavior. It has more to do with being different. This person feels old and often acts more mature than the typical person. They often stand out in their behavior and live more outside the box when it comes to the rules of society.
Because of this the old soul often finds themselves a bit alone or with only a few close friends. Younger souls will flock to this soul because they can almost sense the depth of experience within them.
Have you ever met someone who you would speak to for wisdom? Have people come to you before seeking guidance?

The “Old Soul”
Many famous and wise people have been called old souls. For example Alan Watts, Eckhart Tolle and even Nikola Tesla have been called them. Perhaps you have been too? Their vast wisdom an unquenchable thirst for growth and discovery are key attributes that they bring to humanity.
If you believe you are an old soul but are not yet sure check out the list below to see.
For the full list of signs, read the rest of the article here.
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
MsMollimizz

Re: Are you an old soul ?

Post by MsMollimizz »

That's why I also pasted the link for more, I usually add
the link or give credit...I'll do better to remember.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I believe in reincarnation, so really to me we are all old souls. I just think that some people remember and some don't or don't want to so they block it out. I think some people are tapped more into a past life perhaps so they may seem more knowledgeable or wiser.

I love Eckart Tolle and in his case he is just very conscious and tapped into awareness.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I would imagine we are all old souls here !
Cannot say about others, tho...
Made for an interesting read !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I believe I am. But I can't speak for others...The process of evaluation and reincarnation is one in which many participate. I know some folks haven't participated in that same process, but there have been similarities in their own transitions from one incarnation to the next.

Does it make sense?

Sometimes I try to condense my answer and it ends up sounding strange (even to me). :lol:
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”