Who do you think you were in a past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Bychan Wulf

Re: Who do you think you were in a past life?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Fingers crossed! ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Deerstep

Post by Deerstep »

I've been a little nervous about looking into past life regression. I've heard that it's a pretty deep rabbit hole and once you start looking back, it's not something you forget easily.

I'm kind of nervous about seeing/remembering past deaths...

It's possible I was in a French-speaking country once. I picked it up very naturally in high school. In fact, it was the only class I ever aced besides Physics, Chemistry, and Creative Writing LOL.
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I tried it yesterday. I can't tell if what I saw was authentic or just my fantasy. I didn't feel any emotion, only pictures in my head.

I tried to mediate as Wulf instructed, but nothing came off it. Suddenly, I appeared on back of a giant goose and flew into clouds. I was holding its neck to prevent fall. It was like in that cartoon from my childhood.

We flew West and landed in a forest in Germany, around 19th century. There was a man, a woodcutter. I thought it was me. Then I saw him coming home and I didn't see him doing anything, but I felt his children were afraid of him. He might have been an alcoholic.
I saw all of this only as in a mist and felt detached, with absolutely no emotions.

Then I asked what I was before that? I flew again and I saw a Chinese healer, preparing a potion. He held a Lizard and wanted to cut its tail into the soup because he believed in its healing properties.

That was all, I couldn't see more.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I like the flying goose! This might be your way to remember a past life,and as I read on a website, I can't remember the name,you should concentrate on the flying goose next time you try it.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Yes, I like that idea, too. It's very strange because I never think about or see any geese in real life. But when I see one I feel gentleness towards them. Their white feathers are graceful.

I've also always felt terribly bad about cutting trees. When I see that it makes me want to cry. It almost hurts me physically when I see trees suffer. Maybe it could be explained by my past life as a woodcutter?
And I've always been interested in healing.

As I said I don't know how real this is but it is a food for thought.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

The goose could be your spirit animal. That or a past life experience would explain your attraction to them
:-)
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I read about geese symbolism and this is interesting

"Geese annually migrate to warmer climates during the winter. Should a goose become injured during this trek, another goose will leave the migrating flock to stay with its fallen comrade. The goose will stay with the injured until he has recovered or until its final breath. Nothing silly about that.

Further, geese have intricate methods of communication - not only do they sense when their brethren are in trouble, they also work as a team to communicate warnings, as well as messages of prime landing sites."

I love helping others and I've even sacrificed a lot for someone who was in need.
I studied environmental studies and especially during my teenage years, I was very vocal about ecological and animal rights issues. Nowadays I see the main danger in wild capitalism and globalisation and I sense a nearing global crisis on all levels of life.

So I guess there could be parallels in my life and geese symbolism.
lapislazuli16

Post by lapislazuli16 »

First, I'd like to say it's so great to see a place where everyone is talking about this! I'm so excited. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I accidentally discovered one of my past lives. I do deep forms of meditation where I can kind of explore around what I call the tree of life. I don't profess to know much about this since I did not purposely intend to do it, kinda just started happening. Anyway I always see a woman and when I get close to her I am her like I merge with her or sometimes she stands beside me. It took me a while to figure out where she was from, but basically she is a very small specific African tribe known as Tuaregs. They are a nomadic group that still exist today, however their culture has changed some due to Islam. This was a total surprise to me seeing as how I knew nothing of this group. It's interesting because since this happened I can get entire phrases in this ancient language as well as how to preform certain rituals. Most of it is very close or resembles ancient Egyptian since this culture was very close to ancient Egypt. I guess it was just very surprising for me because if someone told me to guess what it would be I don't think I would have come up with something so very very specific. From seeing her I could describe the way her face was painted the type of clothes and jewelry and the way the language sounds which I was able to verify with a documentary about the current Tuareg people. I guess my point is sometimes it's something completely different than what you would expect!! :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I saw that Xiao was online, and got a very vivid image of her as a Ming Dynasty noblewoman.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Beside the other past life images that I wrote earlier,I now have reasons to believe I also had something to do with the Jews in one of my past lifes.
Last night, my dad was watching a documentary about the Holocaust and the people were talking in Hebrew. I was reading something on my phone and he asked me to pay attention to what those people said. I answered: "I am paying attention, I don't have to watch it to understand"
My father asked me to tell him what they were saying and I told him exactly what is was written in the subtitles. I didn’t even notice that it was all in Hebrew and not my native language.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

That's quite something!
Will you try to make a similar test, maybe watching jewish youtube videos to see if you can reapeat this? It would be amazing if you could do that and would be a serious proof of a past life.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can see multiple language abilities having other explanations than specifically suggesting reincarnation; Collective, racial memory for one. Don't get me wrong, I do accept reincarnation as a possibility - even a probability - and my intuitive mind can follow the memory thread through levels upon levels...but my doggone logical mind argues that's not irrefutable proof. goodnevil
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

SpiritTalker wrote:I can see multiple language abilities having other explanations than specifically suggesting reincarnation; Collective, racial memory for one. Don't get me wrong, I do accept reincarnation as a possibility - even a probability - and my intuitive mind can follow the memory thread through levels upon levels...but my doggone logical mind argues that's not irrefutable proof. goodnevil
I thought about this possibility too,that's why I posted it separately from the other one,so I can hear some oppinions. I also did a test,like Moon suggested,and realised,that I can understand only some dialects perfectly. The rest of them are harder to understand.
Collective,racial memory? I never heard of that but it sounds interesting and possible. I'll check it out.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think the collective, racial memory was proposed by Carl Jung as an explanation of how cultures have common symbolism even though there is no obvious contact between cultures. Elsewhere I've mentioned the 100th monkey, which is the same basic idea.
AutumnWitch

Post by AutumnWitch »

I think I may have been Irish in a past life, I've always had a strong connection to Ireland and the culture. I can't really remember much aside from possibly being a redhead. When I was younger I was upset that I "no longer had red hair" and I hated my brown hair color up until I was 11. I also feel a strong connection to the harp instrument too and I think I might have played it in a previous life. I think I possibly could've had lives in Greece or Ancient Rome as well.

I've been attempting to do past life regressions on my own but haven't been successful yet. I feel like there's brick wall blocking me from accessing from the memories.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”