Bad person in past life??

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Truthseeker

Bad person in past life??

Post by Truthseeker »

If you feel you were not a good person in a past life, a REALLY not good person_ is there a way to disconnect yourself from it?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bad person in past life??

Post by Firebird »

The only thing you can do in this life is to not repeat the errors of the past life. We get another chance here...so the best we can do is be excellent to each other. (eeks ...sounds like a movie)
Beating yourself up for something that didn't happen in this life would be counter productive. We ascend each life to become more enlightened. To be a whole being. If you remain chained to grief it is difficult to feel good about oneself, which in turn makes it hard to reach our highest potential here in this life.
I would recommend a release ceremony. Since you have no way of changing the events of a past life ...acknowledging it and letting it go would help.
If you could find an object that would represent that which was deplorable in your past life, ...this you will bury.
Hold a ritual that is similar to a funeral, take yourself through the grief...attach the energy to the item, then bury it and let it go...don't look back. It is done. You now move forward, with renewed energy, free to shape this life into what you desire.
Hope this helps. I totally understand and hope you are doing ok. Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I have memories, or like flashbacks and they are not pleasant. I would like to stop them. Because I am NOT that kind of a person in my present life!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The flashbacks/memories are likely trying to tell you something. Not that it's always easy or comfortable to figure that out, but, been there and done that.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”