I can feel his emotions and thoughts toward me...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
PinkTurtle

I can feel his emotions and thoughts toward me...

Post by PinkTurtle »

Someone is in love with me my best friend.. i do care for him but i can feel his emotions..i can feel his pain i know what he is feeling sometimes before he feels it and what he thinks before he thinks it..I mean sometimes i can do that to other people but with him its really intense... does this mean we are soulmates?cause i am in a relationship right now and though i do love him i am in love with the person who i'm with...what do you think??
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: I can feel his emotions and thoughts toward me...

Post by shadowx »

There is no such thing as a soulmate.

The entire idea stinks of insecurity and fairytales. People claim to have met their soulmate then they get divorced... yeh, nice.

I dont feel there is anything particularly special between you, simply that you are mildly empathic and he is overly expressive in his emotions. Whereas most people keep their energies in check without realizing it he is either too energetic or simply lacks this ability and since you may be mildly empathic he would feel stronger than others around you.
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

shadowx wrote:There is no such thing as a soulmate.

The entire idea stinks of insecurity and fairytales. People claim to have met their soulmate then they get divorced... yeh, nice.

I dont feel there is anything particularly special between you, simply that you are mildly empathic and he is overly expressive in his emotions. Whereas most people keep their energies in check without realizing it he is either too energetic or simply lacks this ability and since you may be mildly empathic he would feel stronger than others around you.
although i find you a little bitter i must disagree when i say he never shows his emotions none of his friends are able to get it out of him and it will be showing me something on the computer or anything sometimes i dont have to be around i know i am VERY empathic but i just never cared cause i dont see how it would benefit me..I just wanted to know if because i could feel these things and it does if make make me very soft if he is my soulmate especially because we are best friends..
shadow you always seem to find me lol blue_dozey
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Pink turtle, I agree with shadow in some respects.
I would characterize you as empathetic, and if you think of spells that direct energy, that is what this boy is doing- he is directing so much energy, very strong energy and very forcefully in your direction. So of course you would pick up on it.

I've had a similar experience before, being in love with someone I could pick up on things about him, like I could wake up and know I'd run into him that day (with 98% accuracy). That wasn't because we were soulmates, it was because I had concentrated so much of myself on him I started to pick up things. Like a radio tuning into a station. I think in your case, your friend's radiowaves are just coming through really clear to your antenna.
HerbalFaye01

Post by HerbalFaye01 »

It is a difficult question you pose. I too am incredibly empathetic naturally, and being so am very careful when using the label of 'soulmate' in reference to a person. i believe there are more than one person who is your soulmate. but you are only allowed one at a time.....unless you have an open relationship (which with the STD's running around isn't a wise decision). However you may be feeling this because of lives you have shared with this BF in the past. People tend to reincarnate in groups. Although there are always exceptions, when you think you know it all something will arrive making you question what you know. And there are times you meet new to you souls in your life.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”