Past Lives

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Past Lives

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I know many people have already asked this question but, frankly, i'm too lazy to search for an answer.
My question involves past lives; how to experience them?
Is it only deep meditation and persistence?
Thanks for the answers.

-Ginger
Ravencry

Re: Past Lives

Post by Ravencry »

I've been trying to find meditations, but they never work.
But I'm one of the few people that have to have their eyes open to see anything while meditating and visualizing. So, bleh. I'm stuck.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ravencry wrote:I've been trying to find meditations, but they never work.
But I'm one of the few people that have to have their eyes open to see anything while meditating and visualizing. So, bleh. I'm stuck.
I can visualize with my eyes both open and closed.
And the meditations that consist of finding information about my past lives are busts.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Ginger Faith! wrote:
And the meditations that consist of finding information about my past lives are busts.
Yeah, they are.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ravencry wrote:
Ginger Faith! wrote:
Yeah, they are.
It's a real problem. But i think i found a way while i was helping another with his past life. I thought i would try it out but was interrupted. I'm gonna give it another go when i can concentrate and focus a bit more.
Zili

Post by Zili »

I found out some of mine through persistence.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Zili wrote:I found out some of mine through persistence.
Yeah, i found that this is a great technique to use. I was really persistent back when i had time. But now everything is just...back to back. I've got no time. But i know i just need relaxing moments and peaceful meditations.
Zili

Post by Zili »

I know that feeling so i'm going to make some time tomorrow to meditate for a bit :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Mhm, i haven't had much time but yeah, i think i'll try it one of these days...again XD
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

I was meditating and fell asleep and I saw three lives I was a girl who was kill because another little girl wanted her doll so she call her a witch and they killed her, then a soldier who was shot in the head, then a mean and nasty soldier who kill people with a club was choked to death. I don't know what it all means but it could be pasted lives i think it was but not really sure.
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

I stumbled across this site about 20 months ago >> Past Lives Remembered << and downloaded the guided PLR meditation/hypnosis Mp3 that used to be there on the site. I can't seem to find it anymore..... not sure if it's still there or has been taken off the site.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I'll look for it, Fi. Thanks for the site.
And, Song, i don't know. Maybe if you think about it a little bit more, pieces of the puzzle will begin to reveal themselves. :)
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

Thanks It was just strange!! and It could be so idk i am an empath It could be something i was tap into I haven't had anything happen like that before.
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
Ravenwalker

Post by Ravenwalker »

I've personally explored two methods with reliable success.

The first is a solitary self-regression, and not one that I recommend for the faint of heart. After inducing a meditative trance and visualizing my soul standing before me, transparent and utterly real in every way, I step into it with an open mind (naturally, that's the hard part -- entering the trance is different for everyone, and personal practice will show you what works -- the open mind part takes a lot more practice in ridding yourself of any expectations or preconceived notions). I've done this on several occasions with varying outcomes. Thus far, it has enabled me to enter five distinct past lives spanning from 700 BC to the mid-to-late 1800s (the oldest one being aided and led rather heavily by one of my guardian spirits who embodies that same life). That not-for-the-faint-of-heart part comes from the lack of safeguards. If you're truly alone in the ritual, there's no guarantee of anything to draw you back out until the vision has run its course. In my own experience, this has led to some very unpleasant sensations and endings of visions of those lives, particularly for those who lived and died in more violent times (nothing quite compares to the sensation of being burned alive while deeply in a trance). I've had these trances last anywhere from 20 minutes to a full 10 hours.

The second technique is for regressing someone else, and can be quite powerful for the participant, if a bit uncomfortable for the practitioner without some very heavy self-shielding involved. This requires putting someone else under a trance and channeling energy through their temples and their feet (and is much easier with a second practitioner at the far end. Once again, you'll need the whole open-mind thing for all parties involved. Major emphasis on shielding during this if you're an empath that feels physically, as you may experience the sensations of the subject's past life as well. In my case, I've got a certain degree of sensate-empathy regarding traumatic deaths, to the point where when I assisted in this type of regression for a handful of friends of mine, I could physically see the damage done to their past lives as shadows coming over their auras. Lots of potential for interesting results here, but be prepared for very unusual outcomes.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Wow, Raven, that was intense. Thank you very much for this.
I've put myself in trance before--let's see what happens when i actually know what to do next.

-Gin

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”