Is there a way to find out who my soulmate is?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Lily Cantodea

Is there a way to find out who my soulmate is?

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Is there a way, like a spell or some such, to find out who my soulmate is? Or will I just have to wait until I meet him and find out that way?
Zili

Post by Zili »

I don't know of any spells, but I believe letting things take their natural course is best. Other wise you'll get this picture of someone in your head and i believe it would ruin those feelings of falling in love because there'd be no discovery of it.
Love Is Endless~

Post by Love Is Endless~ »

It's not a spell, but Tarot cards are a nice way to learn about your soul mate. Maybe not determine who he/she is per say, but to learn about them.
There are a few good spreads that tell you a lot about your soul mate's personality and their characteristics. The more soul mate spreads you do, the more detailed of a picture you get about who they are as a person. The biggest problem with using Tarot to describe your soul mate is that it doesn't tell you whether or not you've met them in your lifetime, or if you've come in contact with them yet.
The best advice I can give you with that method is to keep a detailed description of their personality, and wait for the person who fits those characteristics.

Hope this helps. (:
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Supposedly, on the night of the full moon, if you crack an egg in water and scry from it, you will see the image of your soul mate.
koshka19

Re: Is there a way to find out who my soulmate is?

Post by koshka19 »

Truthfuly there is no real way to tell if someone is your soulmate if you have met them or not
the only reason I know I am with my soulmate now is because we have access to the akashic records and my boyfriend accesses them on a daily basis and after months of travling through them he randomly stumbled acrross the information
however no one can access things like that unless they are ment to see them and unfortunely its rare to have access to begin with. Sadly there is no real way to tell if someone is your soulmate if you have met them or not
unless you have and one of you dies. You may be able to ask a god about the information however the price would be far to great and not worth the answer and this is some really advanced magic we are talking about
I would say the best to get in that direction way is once you suspect someone is you soulmate to do some past life regression. Generaly the people who appear lifetime after lifetime are the most important because they are there for a reason. My soul has lived about 20 lifetimes and I have met my soulmate in 17-18 or them
the three people who have been in a cosmic loop with me are my last ex and my soulmate and a friend of my soulmate as far as I know everyone else I have met in this lifetime is new

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”